OC #4: Corvo "Laqusano"

"My only wish is to be loved."

Name:
Corvo "Laqusano"

Nicknames:
Corvo

Alias:
The Wisher

Age:
27+

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:

Height:5'6"

Height:
5'6"

Eye Color:
Green

Hair Color:
Dyed Green

Hair Style:
Cut down to his chin, wild, and straight.

Skin Color:
Fair

Facial Type:
Average face, defined features, and quadratic.

Weight:
94 lbs.

Scars:
Many along his back, arms legs, and chest.

Blemishes:
Weather beaten skin.

Body Type:
Thin

Attraction:
Average

Species:
Human 99%
Unknown 1%

Ethnicity:
Unknown European
Possibly Romanian

Nationality:
Presumed American

Religion:
Diest

Personality:
He is a pervert, blunt, a dreamer, ignorant, and very much naive. He is often times very scared and latches onto relationships with a fiery passion, he is very much fragile mentally and hides behind facades of perversion in order to not have people pry into his past. His insecurities stem from massive trauma done onto him since his youth and in turn goes to great lengths to hide said trauma.

Birthday:
Unknown
Uses January 1, XXXX

History:
Corvo was born to young parents of unknown origin who abandoned him in an alleyway. An old homeless woman called "Madam Noona" would raise him till he was four. She would die from extreme cold and starvation as dumpster diving gave little in terms of food.

Corvo would live off of dumpster diving for years. He learned to read from comic books and pornographic material, as such developed an excessively large libido from a young age. He would likewise be hunted by other homeless and in turn suffered much abuse. Eventually he wound up in foster care and was put into remedial classes when he turned twelve.

He was immediately afterwards ostracized and began to suffer bullying. He would run away ten times till eventually he met a young girl making a wish to find he mother. He would reunite the two and after granting the wishes of the young girl found himself happy, likewise they treated him to a McDonald's meal, it was the best meal he ever had and the first day he ever felt happy. He would live his life hunting for that high.

He would eventually be returned to foster care and remedial classes and then on out did whatever he could to get their wishes granted. He often times succeeded, when he managed to get a girl adopted he received a kiss on the cheek. He asked for more, got a slap, a laugh, a grin, then she went off. He soon afterwards adopted the perverted face. It was a reaction to the crippling pain he had at her adoption, likewise the awakening of his inner libido as puberty hit him hard that year.

He would graduate high school and age out of foster care and got himself a small dank apartment, two jobs, one at a McDonalds and the other at a gas station.

He recently quit his job at McDonalds and began to work at Whole Foods as he noticed that despite his metabolism he was picking up weight.

Employment:
Shelf Loader (Former)
Bartender

Marital Status:
Crushing

Family:
Unknown

Relations:
Amaterasu - Friend
Amara Heart - Girlfriend

Other:
He is confused by religion.
He barely graduated high school.
He never dated.
He's not a virgin.
He avidly tries to grant wishes, often times only for the price of a thank you. When he fails he enters a depressed mood and feels worthless, he takes awhile to recover.