Year Two: Event I

The Harietti family were a good bunch, there was no denying such a thing. Cosimo was a man bound by morals and norms that forced him to lead an altruistic and fulfilling life, raising his nephew Manolo is a similar way. With that said you yourself found the way to earn the acquaintance of this bunch. Whether a friend, business associate, stranger, or laborer you found yourself approaching their home. 

It was by no means a lavish manor, despite having the wealth for such a thing, and it was no humble hovel either. It was merely a sizable home. It was two stories with walls of faded red brick, built int he fashion of its time it seemed to be an older home, the walls being lathered in thick layers of ivy certainly assisted in assuring the nature of that aesthetic. With a tall building and well defined exterior the roof was made of dark black tiles that rose high in a canopy, there were a great many windows, some even upon the roof letting natural light come into the home through many means. Upon entry the home had four rooms upstairs, a living room, kitchen, dining room, study, and library downstairs. The floors were made of dark black wood, all the walls were made of the same dark wood or of the brick, none of which was painted over. Pictures and paintings littered the walls, some being religious in nature, others being of the relatives and the Harietti duo themselves. The kitchen was an older sort, but sizable and workable, likewise the dining room, and so forth. There was a fireplace in the living room that doubled as a furnace that had metal pipes upon it that connected to all parts of the home and heated it during the winter days when the two males decided to not use the heater and air conditioning. With all the windows there was little need for lights to be turned on in the home, but there were little scones upon the walls that would light it in the dark. 

With the home being adequately described and you yourself seeing it the scenario was underhand. You were to make the acquaintance of both men, Cosimo having finally come home from a trip abroad and Manolo back from university. You were standing at the door, rang the doorbell and came face to face with Cosimo. He offered a soft smile, then beckoned for you to enter where you likewise would make eye contact with the young Manolo and of which he offered a smile. As such your time is at hand to make yourself known to the two.