OC #17: Cartaphilus

Name:
Cartaphilus Yosef bar Azaryahu

Nicknames:
Josef Ezra
Matathias
Buttadeus
Giovanni Paolo Marana
Jude Ahsaver or Jude Asher
Josef "Joe" Carfilos (Current Alias)

Alias:
The Cainite

Age:
2000+

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:

Cartaphilus is a rather average looking man, he stands at 5'6", weighing around 167 lbs

Cartaphilus is a rather average looking man, he stands at 5'6", weighing around 167 lbs., he has distinct dark olive skin, near bronze, a Lebanese face, light brown eyes, with extremely curly black hair that oftentimes looks brown that is kept short, a neatly trimmed beard lining his face, needing little taming, he has a scar along his neck that is in the shape of a massive gash, his canines are protruded as well.

Species:
Cainite (Vampire)

Clan/Bloodline:
Caitiff

Disciplines:
Potence
Fortitude
Auspex
(Many more due to diablerie)

Sect:
Caitiff

Generation:
9th (Former)
4th (Diablerie)

Ethnicity:
Levantine Jew

Nationality:
None

Religion:
Maronite Catholic

Personality:
Cartaphilus is a complex man with a great amount of self loathing. How does one be a Catholic vampire? How does one experience the virtues of the True Faith and yet bear the blood of Caine, the very man that struck down and killed Abel, being the first murderer and cursed by God? Cartaphilus has answered this is a complete and total devotion to God through Jesus. The man is zealous to a fault and quite passionate as well. He has nothing but compassion for others and always tries to do whatever it is that he can to make sure that they are comfortable around him, being understanding of their circumstances.

The man is quite selfless, having a near borderline obsession with laying down his life for others, carrying within him the fierce passion for just combat, always fighting for others and never himself. This selflessness and his status as a hopeless romantic manifested within him the desire to do right by others, not matter what others would perceive or think of him. He hates to hurt people, though makes mistakes. He always tries to be a guardian and good sheepdog.