𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐲/𝐧 (𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍)

I forgot to mention Bakugo is an adult in this one and a pro hero.

Before we start I just wanna say that everyone is perfect the way they are, don't go chasin after no man that is blind of your beauty. Shoot if he don't want you then sign me up babe.

------------------------------------------------

You were the new transfer student at UA, you and bakugou were already dating. (long-distance relationship) Tomorrow was your first day at UA.

~Start~

It was one of those mornings when the sun was beaming through the window and you could see the dust swimming around in the air.

"I was drooling must've been sleeping hella good." taking your phone off the charger. You woke up to a message from your boyfriend.

Katsuki ~ Oi wake your ass up were going shopping.

y/n ew ~ aw is my hot-headed bae treating me?

Katsuki ~ stfu before I dont take you anywhere

y/n ew ~ I dont need you ill go by myself

Katsuki ~ whatever.

I dropped my phone and grabbed my clothes out of my closet and went to the bathroom to take a shower. You put your clothes on the top of the toilet seat and turned the shower on.

~Timeskip brought to you by Bakugo's titties~

You turned the water off and got out. You looked at the mirror and saw a foggy mirror, indicating you took a good shower. Grabbing your lotion/oil and rubbing it all over your body. After you were done you did your normal facial routine. Then, grabbing your clothes and putting them on.

The outfit:

 As you walked out of the bathroom you put your towel, and pajamas, etc on your bed

As you walked out of the bathroom you put your towel, and pajamas, etc on your bed. You decided to text katsuki you were done but before you could you heard your doorbell go off. Dropping your phone on your bed, you ran to the door and saw your one and only boyfriend who looked angry??? It wasn't like he didn't have a mean face 25/8 but this face was different.

His outfit :