𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 - 𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐀

(In this AU you're the class 1-b teacher )

Your husband aizawa had just come home from scolding his top two problem children. Currently he was ranting about his day.

He was laying in between your thighs while you played with his hair. Though he had a mean act around everyone else, he was a literal baby when it came to you.

"I turn around for one second and their at each other's throats, and Toshinori keeps on claiming he has it under control. "

"Well Maybe he does have it under control and you're over reacting shouta."

"Don't defend him y/n."

"They're kids they are gonna do kid things, you can't stop the way of life."

"Oh, I hate you."

"You know you love me."

"Nah"

"Oh then I guess I don't have a surprise for you, maybe I'll give it to someone who does love me."

"Surprise?" He said Tilting his head.

"Not for you."

"You know I love you." He smirked.

"Fuck you" you rolled your eyes.

"You wasn't saying that last night."

You kicked his head in response. "Owww"

[Timeskip] Next day at UA

You we're helping class 1-b with their hero names/costume ideas.

"Alright monoma what's your name gonna be?"

"Phantom thief! It's was better than class 1-a's dumb names!"

"Here he goes again." Kendo mumbled.

You chuckled at her response. You went around the room as you got all their hero names and costume ideas.

"Alright you all can go outside for combat with Vlad."

They all happily grabbed their bags and etc and ran out the classroom. You sighed at your now quiet classroom. You decided now would be a good time to grade papers.

*knock knock*

You picked your head up at the noise. Seeing that it was none other than your husband Aizawa Shouta.

"How's my princess doing?" He said smiling down at you.

"Shes tired."

He chuckled in response as he proceeded to walk towards your desk. You feel his body press up against your back.

He began to massage your back slowly. "Need help with that?" He chuckled.

"Shouta not right now."

"Maybe I'll stop."

"Shouta."

Shouta didn't respond just chuckled. "What about that surprise?"

"If I give you it, can I grade in peace?"

"Mhm."

"Fine."

[Timeskip] later that night.

"Babe look!"

"I'm coming." You could hear him practically running from his footsteps

The dress was fairly tight but at least you could breathe.

The outfit:

You heard shota's footsteps so you walked out the bathroom revealing your outfit

"oh fuck you look good." A huge smirk appeared on his face.

"Thank you."

Walking over to the mirror you could feel his eyes on you. You began posing in the mirror, admiring the dress on your body.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms surround your hips from the back.

"I love my surprise. You know exactly what your doing to me, princess." You felt his arms wrap tighter around your body.

He took his hand to turn your face, smashing his tongue into your mouth.

Turning your whole body towards him you placed your arms around his neck, as he placed his arms around your waist once again.

"Your lucky I have a class to teach, and so do you. Cant have those pretty little legs sore, can't we?" He lifted your chin with his hand so you could see his sneaky little smirk.

You had laughed at his little gesture. "I'm going out with friends tonight anyways."

"Woah, Friends? You better be changing into sum else."

"Nope."

You felt his hands heat up as his hands went down to your ass. Wrapping his hands even tighter he said "I guess you aren't going anywhere then"

"Says who?"

"The person who will be on his knees giving you what you deserve in a couple of seconds."