𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄- 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐀 & 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀

Tw// angst
It was you and your boyfriends anniversary today, Neito Monoma.
You decided to surprise him with a picnic.
He didn't know you were coming.
_________________________________

  You got up and brushed your teeth, then doing your facial routine. You genuinely wanted to look your best.

Taking off your bonnet and fixing your hair, then getting dressed. Leaving the bathroom you tapped your phone to see a message from your best friend.

________________________________

~Red head~

Red head~
Morning ❤️

Princess~
Morning kiri  🙃

Red head~
Aye uh you still doing that picnic thing for that jerk that makes me wanna throw up.

Princess~
Yes Kirishima , you know your rude to him for no reason

Hot headed idiot~
I don't trust him.

Princess ~
But you trust bakugo?

Hot headed idiot~
whatever just be careful.

________________________________

After finishing getting dressed, you got in your car.

Turned on your car and played "After the storm (feat

Turned on your car and played "After the storm (feat. Tyler, The creator, & Bootsy Collins)"
And drove off.
________________________________

You arrived at his house and was done parking your car.

You knocked on the door, not getting a response. You tried calling but no answer either, knocking one more time before you took out the spare key you had.

Opening the door you saw a pile of clothes blocking the door. Officially pushing the door open you went upstairs to an even dirtier floor.

Walking to his room his door was slightly cracked, assuming he was on the game.

Correction: you WISH he was on the game.

What you saw was your boyfriend kissing another girl you don't know nor recognize.

Looking around the room seeing all the photos of him and you were faced down so no one would see them.

Once he made eye contact with you he instantly pushed the girl off of him.

"Don't say anything. Don't call nor text me." Refusing to make eye contact with him, you turned the other way.

"WAIT...ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, PLEASE Y/N" Monoma yelled.

You ignored him and continued to walk out the house, hiding the tears that were ready to come out. Now you were pissed. How could you have been so stupid.

Getting in the car as fast as you could before he could say anything else. You drove off.
________________________________

It's now 3 hours later
Your now on your houses couch in your pajamas watching ice cream while watching tv.
Still bummed about the fact you just caught your boyfriend cheating on you, you wanted to stay off your phone just in case anything else wanted to pop in the situation.

You heard a knock on the door.

Placing the ice cream aside you opened the door to your best friend holding a box in his hand.

"THANKGODYOUREOKAYIWASWORRIEDSICKWHENYOUDIDNTANSWERAFTERICALLED57TIMESIMGONNAKILLHIMWHENIGSTTHECHANCEBUTIWANNAMAKESUREYOUREFINEFIRSTILOVEYOUTOOMUCHFORTHAT" he yelled.

(Translation: "Thank god you're okay I was worried sick when you didn't answer after I called 57 times I'm gonna kill him when I get the chance but I wanna make sure you're fine first I love you too much for that." You're welcome 😵‍💫)

You couldn't help but laugh at the long sentence he just blabbered out. "Yes I'm okay, come in." You let him in and closed the door behind him.

He sat on the couch next to the tub of ice cream you were eating. You sat beside him.

"Hey I heard what happened, are you okay?" He turned towards you.

"Yeah I'm fine, what about you? You're soaking wet."

"No you're not. Y/n I know you too much for you to lie to me. Don't even try to change the subject."

Now he was making pure eye contact with you. It was like a trance you couldn't look away even if you wanted to. Before you had knew it the tears you fought off earlier came back for revenge, and now you were crying into the built arms of your best friend. "I guess you were right not to trust him, Kirishima"

"Yeah I guess, but that's not the point. He's a jerk you deserve better, honestly." He said, handing you the box of tissues.

You put the top on the ice cream, then went in your room to see if you had another shirt for him. After digging in your closet you found a white shirt that looked like it was twice your size and gave it to the male.

You sat back down and rested your head on his toned chest. You felt safe as he wrapped his arms around your body, it made you feel warm. Needed. Comforted. loved.

"By the way, I love you too."

You felt his heart almost skip a beat."H-huh? Are you playing with me, y/n?" His face now turned to you.

"You blabbered it out earlier, idiot."

"Oh....then can I do this then?" He turned your head softly with his hand, then kissed you will the force of a butterfly.

You hesitated at first but let into his tight grip. It wasn't anything overboard it was just right. He pulled away, to the sight of your eyes still opening.

"I-Im sorry."

In response, you gently grabbed his face to kiss him back. Opening your eyes, you saw him with a slight surprised expression on his face.

"There's nothing to apologize for. Thank you for coming over."

"No problem. You can tell me anything, I promise I'll always be here for you. " He then kissed your forehead, as you slowly drifted off to sleep with his warm embrace.

"I'll kill that asshole too." Kiri whispered.

"Behave."