𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐂 - 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐊𝐈 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈

"Y/N TRUTH OR DARE!"

"Truth mina."

"Aw man you're boring- uh is it true that you and Denki are dating?"

"Yes, mina. "

You were being forced into a game of truth or dare. Well not forced you agreed, so mina would stop asking you. This is what I get for being nice. Mina knew about your relationship, and she had something in mind for it as always. A few round's passed by and it was your turn again.

"Y/N TRUTH OR DARE!"

"Dare."

"FINALLY ok I dare you to send a nude to Denki."

"You know what fine. After this, I'm done."

"AW WHY"

"Mina."

"OK OK."

You went into the bathroom and undressed. You took your phone out hesitantly and took a picture. You sent it to Denki and began to dress once again.

Two hours later time skip

You were now home scrolling through Instagram. *Ding* *Ding* From Denki.

y/n ~ *2 images*

Denki ~ I'm outside open the door.

Denki ~ You know it's hard to hide that I have a boner when in the middle of a meeting.

You rolled your eyes and opened the door for him. "Where the hell do you think you're going y/n?" He said bluntly. "To bed Denki what else?" You began walking back up the stairs. Denki followed behind silently. Before you could even sit down you were pinned to a wall.

"I have been thinking about you all day y/n."

"Denks it was a dare."

"Too bad now be a good girl and strip." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------