𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑 - 𝐄𝐋𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀

You had just come home from the hawk's agency. Meanwhile, your husband got off early and was patiently waiting for you to walk through the door.
_______________________________

As soon as you walked through the door his head bopped up as you were greeted with kisses.

"Welcome home princess!" His face instantly lit up, like a dog when their food is ready.

"You seem happy, What happened?"

"You seriously forgot?"

"Yes thats why im asking."

"You said you would practice your eyeliner on me."

"Oh yeah right, let me take a shower."

"We don't have time for that!" He pulled you towards your bedroom. He sat in the chair next to the vanity and lifted you onto his lap like you were lightweight. Placing his hands around your waist, he smiled.

"You know you're so pretty."

"Thank you. Now where is the eyeliner."

He reached over to one of the drawers and pulled out one of your red eyeliners. Then handing it to you.

You made sure the eyeliner was ready to use and told him not to move, then got started. He watched how focused you were.

Every time your hand moved his eyes followed. You added your finishing touches then handed him one of your hand mirrors.

Art by @meru90 on tumblr

"WOW I LOOK MORE MANLY THAN EVER!" He proudly began to flex and check his self out in the mirror you had gave him

You chuckled at his reaction. Giving you a kiss on the cheek, he let you go from his tight grip off his lap.

Kiri almost bumped into the wall because he was so distracted by his reflection in the mirror. He pulled out his phone so he could FaceTime bakugo.

"What do you want."

"LOOK! Y/N DID IT!" He said posing in the phone camera

"it's 1am Kiri. You called me for this?" He hung up.

He turned towards you with a slight frown on his face. You felt bad. You we're definitely gonna curse out bakugo when morning came. Giving you a hug, he said "Yknow what'll make me feel better?"

"And what is that, Kiri."

"If I get to lay on ur chest."

"Whatev-" Before you even got to finish the sentence he picked you up and carried you to the bed.

Making sure he placed you down gently, you got comfortable then signaled him that you were ready for him. He crawled onto your chest then wrapped his arms around you.

Kiri turned a-bit just to make sure he was comfortable. You lightly stroked your hand through his hair as you both drifted off to bed.

The end.