𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 - 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐈

"I feel sick." "Sick?" "Yes sick." Tamaki was just coming home from work. Barely walking. Or breathing.

"What do you feel?" "Like shit." You plucked him on his forehead. "Seriously Tamaki." He groaned in response.

"My arm hurts like it's bleeding and every time I eat I throw up." It wasn't like Tamaki to get sick. I knew something was up.

I pulled up his sleeve just enough to see if huge gash on his wrist. "You've got to be kidding me." He lifted his head with a confused suggestion on his face. "We're going to the hospital."

"No thanks, I wanna die here. On this couch. With you." He groaned with pain in his voice. "As oddly sweet as that is we're going to the hospital." He surrendered and nodded in response.

You sighed of sudden stress of how you were going to do this. "Okay, can you stand?" "Barely." He moaned in pain as he pushed himself up. Using your shoulder as his personal stand, you helped him to the car.

 Using your shoulder as his personal stand, you helped him to the car

"Ms. L/N?" You practically shot up to the nurse calling you. "I'm here. How is he?" You said in frantic. "He said he wanted to tell you himself." She said scratching the back of her neck. "Fine. Where is he?" She laughed and appointed me to his room.

When I walked in I could tell he was definitely on those hospital drugs. "MY BABY!" He attempted to get up from the bed but he was hooked up with too many tunes plus the doctors held him back. He violently shrugged them off of him.

Laughing I said "Hi hunny." and sat beside him on his bed. He pulled me closer " I missed you, the mean doctor said that I wasn't stable enough to see you. So I bit him. Tasted good." He said pointing to the doctor in question who was on his way to the emergency room.

"YOU WHAT?" I practically almost flung his ass back home. I looked at his arm where his gash was once, it now looked like nothing happened. "What happened."
He laughed in response to my serious tone. "So you know why I couldn't eat um human food?" He hesitated. "Why Tamaki." "Because the gash that was on my arm is a vampire bite." He flinched back before I could even respond.

I got up and panned around the hospital room. This absolutely cannot be happening. "I need a moment to process this. Or a few drinks."

I had just brought Tamaki home from the hospital and was getting a much-needed nap after today

But I couldn't. Tamaki kept on rustling in his sleep and talking to himself. The longer it went on, the more violent his movements got.

I shook him back and forth to wake him up from the nightmare. "Tamaki. Tamaki. Tamaki wake up!" He frantically woke up. "Are you okay?" He didn't say anything. "Tama? Is everything oka-" He pulled me closer to him, to where he was now laying in my lap.

"What's wrong?" He started softly crying. "I don't want to lose you." He held me tighter. "You won't. You know that. What are you talking about?"

He looked up at me as I played in his hair, "I'll be stuck the same age forever, and you'll grow old and die and I'll be left alone." There was nothing I could say. He was right. "At least you get cool powers.?" I said unsure of my response.

"I don't want cool powers I want to be with you. Forever." He whined. It was like this all night. Until he eventually got tired and fell asleep. But then, he would mumble about it in his dreams.

He was grumpy

He was grumpy. Very grumpy. This definitely wasn't the man you married. Even though they looked the same. He hasn't smiled since he was on his hospital drugs. He was miserable. But I had thought of an idea to surprise him.

He was in the bathroom looking in your shared mirror, with a hand mirror, looking at his growing fangs. "You think if I go to the dentist they'll rip these out and I'll turn back normal." You laughed and rolled your eyes.

He looked at you with a serious face in response. You knew he wasn't even joking, sitting down beside him you took the mirror out of his hand and set it aside. "Pumpkin, I have an Idea. It's not my best one tho."

He looked at you with interest. "Hm.?" You swallowed your pride "I want you to bite me." He looked at you dumbfounded and curious at the same time. He grabbed your hand. "Are you serious...?" You nodded.

"Well, um I can try. I don't exactly know how, and there isn't exactly a built-in tutorial." Laughing, you said, "it's fine, take your time." he exhaled and nodded. He sat you up on the sink in front of him.

You gave him full access to your neck. You could feel how close his mouth was to your neck. He hesitated for a bit, then dug in. It felt like pleasure. The way he was gentle with his teeth and made sure it didn't hurt too much. You couldn't even talk. The way he kissed your neck afterward. As you held on to him in between his grunts he found more leeway making space for himself in between your legs.

He lifted his head up from your neck "I hope I didn't hurt you, too much." His voice sounded more affectionate than the past two days. Your husband was back to his normal state. "You did great pumpkin." His face relieved, he kissed you on your cheek. As you were going to get down from the sink, he stopped you "Thank you for doing this for me, I really do appreciate it. I truly am in love with you for sure."

"After all that, you better be." You both laughed. Attempting to release yourself from the bathroom sink once again you were stopped. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to your shared bedroom. "It's my turn to take care of you."

Requested by @247SukunaSimp365. Thank you !