𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐈

Tamaki had agreed to letting Mirio and Nejire take him to a party. He usually would say no and back down but they caught him at a good time.

It was late at night when you had finally heard a knock on your house door.
________________________________

You open the door to your husband face bright pink and barely able to walk.

He walked in the house slightly limping, as you closed the door behind him. Laying on the couch he couldn't help but to focus his eyes on you.

"I see you had fun."

*hic* "yeah"

"Can I ask why you keep following me with your eyes." You grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen counter.

"I cant stop staring I apologize!"

"It's fine Tamaki" You laughed.

Sitting down next to him on the couch, he followed your movements with his eyes.

"Drink." You gave him the water bottle.

"Can I get a kiss first?"

Definitely drunk.

"No, your breath smells like alcohol."

"Please?" He grabbed on your arm.

"No."

He pulled you closer and kissed you on your cheek, then grabbed the water bottle that was once in your hand.

You rolled your eyes and lifted yourself the get up but he pulled you right back down to kiss you again.

Everytime you tried to pull away he pulled you even closer. Just kissing you all over, wherever he could see.

~5 minutes later~

You eventually gave in as you both hugged each other on the couch, while he whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

"You taste so good."
"I love you so much."
"I can't wait to change that last name of yours."
"I've been thinking about you all night, you have no idea."

His eyes were on their way to closing and so was yours, before you even realized you both had fell asleep on the couch.

The end 😵‍💫

Yeah I apologize for this being so short trying to refrain myself from writing a whole book.