Chapter 1

This story is purely mine. Any similarities to another story or show, or whatever is coincidentall and it is what it is.

I just downloaded the images on bing so I don't even know who edited them but kudos to them.
****

The school is truly not what I expected because I wasn't expecting a three story building divided into three sections, that is the seniors, juniors and the little ones.

It is very luxurious I would say, I mean it is funded by rich people who don't have anywhere else to take their money...don't get me wrong, I come from money myself, I mean i have money myself...anyway..

I just hope the kids are not some stuck up assholes with Golden teaspoons hanging off their tiny asses.

Not being mean but stating the obvious...

Did I tell you what i'm wearing? I'm in my new black knee length dress that I got after I moved out of the house I shared with Finn.

Finn is.....was my boyfriend for three years. He was my light but now all we do is annoy each other.

To cut that story short, that is why i'm here... Teacher Griffin ready for some math spice...okay...that was...

"Clarke." Someone calls me just as i'm about to walk in my class and there is no way in mistaking that voice..its my best friend Raven.

There is always something about this lovely latina, her smile always glued to her face and cocky as fuck..

"Raven i'm running late on my first day." I say knowing that her stories never seem to end.

She brushes me off and hugs me with a weird smile.

I'm sure she is about to ask for something.

"I just wanted to welcome you." She says trying to hide her smile. I lift my eyebrow at her. "Fine i'm asking if you can pay for my lunch today, forgot my purse."

How convenient, right?

"Raven...i need to go.." I wave her off with a smile and take a deep breath before opening the door to my doom.

**

The class is filled with annoying noises that only teenagers can make. Not one single soul notices my presence so i lean against my table and take my time scanning these animals, i mean students.

None of their personalities catches my attention except the girl in the back of the class, book in hand, hood up, glasses on.

I think she feels my eyes staring because i'm looking at her greyish eyes, which only last for a second before her eyes drop back to her book reminding me that she is here to actually learn, maybe this girl will help me with tutoring some kids.

"Okay that's enough talking...can you all settle down."

They all looked surprised but did as they were told except one big headed boy who looks like his had it rough...

"And who are you?" He says harshly towards me..

I walk to the board and write my details then turn back to the class and eye the boy.

"I'll be your nightmare if you don't put your bones down."

For some reason that is actually funny as the kids enjoy seeing their lion put back in his cage.

I look in the corner and the girl looks uninterested and is still reading her book. Well at least someone in this class enjoys school.

"Okay fun is over." I tell them. "I'm your new math teacher Miss Griffin, that is my email if you want to ask me academic questions outside class and anything academic."