Chapter 3

Suddenly the room felt so small for the both of them. What was more awkward is that they were still in the same position.

"Miss Griffin... I..." Lexa no words left. Everything was going so well, how could this moment turn into bittersweet so fast.

However Clarke got the message, lifting herself and walking to the other side while pulling her hair.

If only the floor could open right?

She looked at Lexa who was still shaken by the outcome of a steamy night.

Her mind went to all the dirty things she told Lexa in the car, rubbing her hand on that hard pipe.

"What the fuck where you doing there?" Clarke screamed at Lexa who was still hard by the way.

Lexa stood up, Clarke's underwear falling to the ground, reminding them of their almost fate.

"Excuse..." Her voice was a little rough on the edges, from all the alcohol and sexual frustration going on right now.

"You are not excused." Her eyes land on the opened zip on Lexa's pants. "Zip up your pants."

"I don't know who you think you're talking to but you need to tune it down."  

Lexa was angry at this point, Clarke was talking to her like a kid as if they weren't about to have sex seconds ago.

"Its a good thing nothing happened." 

"Nothing happened?" Clarke yelled, Lexa stepped in her space and glared at her causing her to reduce her voice. "We made out, full on make out session among other things."

"Right, you threw your lace pant at me, oh, oh and you gripped my dick." Lexa was playing with her nerves now. "I forgot about that." She added sarcastically.

"This is not funny, I almost had sex with a minor."

"I'm 18, you know what ...i'm out of here." Lexa grabs her jacket and starts to walk out but is stopped by a strong grip on her hand which she quickly pulls out of.

"Lexa acting like a..."

"Minor?" Lexa finishes for her. "You want me to sit here and listen to you dictate our situation like this night didn't happen. I don't have time for that shit."

Pulling the door open with force, Lexa steps out and bangs the door behind her.

***

"Hope last night was worth it for ditching us like that" Octavia says stuffing her Lunch in her small mouth.

"Yeah...it better have been a good dick." Raven adds

"Or pussy."

The two agree with themselves. Clarke wished she could tell them everything but maybe half truth could work.

"I had a good time" which is the truth, Lexa is a good kisser. "Until it all went down in the drain."

****

Come Monday, Lexa was pretty much zoned out through the entire lesson. Her eyes darkened at some point the same way they did that fateful night.

"Lexa can I have a word with you?" 

Lexa looks at Ontari debating if she should just ignore her and get detention.

"Find us at the usual." Ontari says.

The door closes and the air is already turning thick with tension.

"Yes."

Clarke gets up and locks the door 

"We need to talk." 

"If you worried I'll tell my friends, I won't."

"Thanks but I want to make it clear that what happened was only a one time thing not that i'm attracted to you or anything like that."

"Lies." Lexa says under her breath. Thinking her teacher didn't get her, how wrong of her.

"What?""

"Clearly you fancied me, why else would you kiss me and take me to your apartment." Lexa sits on her desk, lifting her legs on Anya's chair. "Its not like we were forced to kiss each other, we had a comic connection. You felt something that night." 

"Lexa not here. It does not matter what I felt."

Lexa cuts her short once again. "I dropped my purse when walking out."

Clarke sighs in frustration but knows she wouldn't get anywhere with Lexa right now.

"Yeah, you dropped it when you ran out. Come over and pick it up later."

Lexa nods, picks up her bag and steps closer to Clarke, really close. Eyes on her lips reliving her memories of kissing her teacher. "I can't stop thinking about you."

"No, Lexa..."

"I know... I'll go now." With a surprise kiss on Clarke's cheek Lexa leaves the room to join her friends.

What will happen tonight if the green eyed girl keeps acting this way. And she was not the only one reliving that night.