(32)

"Clarke where is the top I gave you?" Raven asked in a demanding playful tone.

"It's in my side pocket of my blue bag." not really caring what exactly she is answering to until the shoe dropped in her head and she got off the couch so fast you would think she is Flash's cousin. It's a good thing everyone else was out and about getting ready for the boat ride.

"Raven don't!" she exclaimed as she rushed in to the room too late. Raven was holding a small Red Jewelry box. Her eyes were staring hard at what was inside.

"What the actual fuuuuck!" she closes the box then pops it open. "FUCK! Clarke you are not even with her, she dumbed you remember?"

Taking the box from her and putting it back were it belonged before someone walked in on them. "I got it a week ago. Look I saw it, loved it and bought. Hell was I going to walk out of the shop without it."

Raven looked at her like crazy taking a seat on the bed. "Do you hear yourself right now?" she gets up and walks to her friend. "You bought a ring, an expensive ring for your ex."

That does seem off when placed in that context. Clarke only thought about Lexa in that moment, she wanted to slide the ring through her finger. Can't a woman dream and hope. Even though at the time she had no knowing that she and Lexa will make up during this trip.

"Well we are kind of back together, so she is no longer my ex and besides it's not like i will give it to her."

"Why the fuck not?" Raven crossed her arms over her chest.

The woman was giving out mixed signals. Was she mad about the purchase of the ring or not.

"What do you mean? Raven we just got back together literally last night. Proposing is not on my mind right now."

But it is.

Raven smiles and hugs her friend. "I'm happy for you but if you don't fucking put a ring on it I will punch you in the face.

"Jeez thanks for the heads up." They pull apart "Seriously though, I may have gotten it thinking of her but I was not planning on asking her. I fucking love that girl however I need to talk to Titus."

"Of course you love her, anyone with eyes can see that." Sighs. "Getting Titus on your side is a good idea, let her see that you are trying and giving this relationship your entire soul."

"Thanks Raven."

"Thanks for what?" Octavia walks in. they didn't even hear anyone arrive.

Before Clarke can respond, Raven has already grabbed the box from the bag and tosses it to Octavia who just gasp after seeing Clarke cover her face in amusement.

"No fucking way" Octavia lets out in shock.

"Yes fucking way" Raven responds with a huge grin.

"I always thought Lexa would be the first to pop the question, this is shocking."

"Everyone thinks it's Lexa to put a ring on it."

"Okay you two that's enough. Like I told Raven I'm not planning to do anything, it just caught my eye."

When Clarke walks out of the room.

****

Exchanging a cigarette among the two friends like it's the last one on the planet. They were laying on the benches near the pool. Dark shades covering their eyes, and enjoying the beautiful sunset. It was their last day and the two decided to make it count. Today they do things on their own without the parents just them.

Another boat ride with just them was in works, with a party that can only make them crazy happy if that is even possible.

"So how will it work?" pulls on the stick and passes it to Lexa. "the photography business is going just fine." Ontari concluded.