Chapter 6

The hotel they were sleeping was as luxurious as the school itself Clarke was empresses at the budget that was realized for this trip, no wonder Raven invited Bellamy. 

fortunately for her, the activities were not much of a marathon. They just have museums to go to and a fun activities for the brats.

Lexa has been distant but not cold, at one point on the bus, there eyes met and the young lady smiled at Clarke. Its not much but for these two its a step appreciated.

The next day went productive, the two parallel lines hadn't seen each other. Guessing that Lexa and her friends ditched the educational tour.

Clarke stood in the lobby waiting for the elevator. The doors opened, stepped right inside while texting Finn about her day.

Before the doors close, a figure jumps right inside making Clarke almost to drop her phone.

"Sorry."

The voice that she has dreamed of whispers in her ears, slowly lifting her to meet Green eyes lingering on her lips a little too long.

"Its fine." Pushing back her hair that fell over her face. 

"So how did you like ditching?" Clarke asked with a playful smirk.

"I didn't...." Lexa stopped herself after realizing, Clarke was pulling her leg.. Clarke let out a small laugh, watching the change of expression on Lexa's face.

"Laughing looks good on you." 

There first night together washes between them. Clarke laughed a lot that night, it felt easy, why couldn't it still be that easy.

"Lexa..."

"Not on this trip, are we too pretty to be wearing a frown."

The kid was smooth, however she was right, Raven too. After the trip was the best idea, right now they need to enjoy this beautiful place.

Before she could respond the doors opened. Funny enough no one was on their floor as the walked side by side to there room. And they weren't going to meet anyone they know as everyone was down stairs, the kids has been given a little free time to explore the hotel, which an inside and outdoor pool.

"Do you...i can order in." Clarke rushed out. So glad that she wasn't sharing her room at this moment.

"If you're sure."

"I am." 

Opening the door with shaky hands, letting Lexa guide her hands to slide the card and unlock the door.

Inside, Lexa sat at the edge of the bed, fingers on her lap, eyes following Clarke's movements.

"I can feel you watching me." Her fingers reached for the hem of her white button down shirt, pulling it out of her pencil skirt, then making slow work of unbuttoning her shirt.

"You're too beautiful not too." Lexa scans her eyes over the now shirtless chest reviling a white lacy bra. "Sorry." Standing and grabbing the remote on the night stand to turn on the TV, giving her eyes something to stare at.

When Clarke is down, orders pizza and joins Lexa watching a telemundo novela.

"Telemundo? Really? She teases.

"What? They have really good shows." Lexa defends. 

Clarke scoots closer with her head on Lexa's lap. Not wanting to ruin the moment, no one said anything about the contact, or when her hands started making cycles on Lexa's thigh. 

"Are they all bodyguards?" Clarke let out, her voice sounding much deeper than before.

"Yeah, not all but it surrounds that fact." Lexa gasped when the hand on her thigh closed onto her center.