ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
Long story short: Mondo had to agree to watch romance movies with (y/n). "You can be so f-cking annoying." The Ultimate Biker Gang Leader groaned but smirked the next moment as he had an idea that he would probably more like than (y/n) would. "Wait here."

A little bit later, Mondo drove towards her with his bike, stopping besides her. "Hop on. I'm going to drive us back." (Y/n) thought for a moment before gulping her fear down and getting onto the bike, sitting behind Mondo as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.

"But don't drive too fast, okay...?" Mondo only rolled his eyes and began to drive, first slow as (y/n) had requested. When he felt the female relax though, a small smirk crawled onto his face as he sped up. "Mondo!" (Y/n) yelped and immediately clinged to him again.

"Haha, relax, (y/n)! You're not gonna die!" The Ultimate Biker Gang Leader laughed and grinned at his girlfriend, but still slowed down a bit and chuckled. The (h/c) haired girl was really grateful for that and sighed in relief, leaning her head against her boyfriend's back.

Finally, they arrived back at Hope's Peak Academy. (Y/n) immediately stumbled down from the bike, into Mondo's arms who laughed at her. "Haha, it wasn't even that fast!" "And? It was my first time riding a bike, okay? Don't be so mean!" The Ultimate Gardener whined, pouting slightly.

Huffing slightly, the female walked off to her room, dragging Mondo with her. "We will watch some movies for that move!" "Please tell me we won't watch any romance movies." "Only if you never drive that fast again!" "...what are we watching? I don't f-cking care about the genre anyways. Who cares?"

(Y/n) had to giggle a bit at the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader's stubbornness. "You're rather watching romance movies than slowing down when I'm driving with you on your bike?" Without any hesitation, the tall male nodded and huffed, walking into the (h/c) haired girl's room. "Yeah. So what?"

"Well, let's watch some movies then!" The Ultimate Gardener cheered slightly and searched through the cases of all her DVDs from the genre romance. "Umm... I can't decide..." She quietly mumbled, making her boyfriend chuckle a bit. "Just pick one. It's not that hard, you know?" "Why don't you pick one then?"

Mondo immediately fell quiet again and leaned against the wall behind him, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. The (h/c) haired female finally found one of her favorite romance movies and put it in, sitting besides Mondo afterwards, who looked like he was about to die.

"Just watch. It's not that hard, you know?" (Y/n) imitated his statement from before giggling while the brown haired male shot her a glare. "As much as I f-cking love you, shut the f-ck up." He growled at her. The (e/c) eyed girl only laughed in response.

Halfway through the film, Mondo wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her onto his lap, pressing a small kiss to the back of her neck. The female's eyes immediately widened and she blushed, looking back at her boyfriend. "H-Hey, what are you doing, Mondo...?"

Instead of giving an answer at first, his face got closer to hers. "You know, I'm not into romance movies, and this one is pretty boring, so... Can you just entertain me yourself?" After saying that, his lips pressed against hers in a rather heated and passionate kiss.
❀❀❀❀❀