ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"No." "(Y/n), you're gonna be f-cking late if you don't let me drive you there." Mondo groaned, sitting on his bike. He and his girlfriend had been going back and forth for, what seemed like, ages. "I don't trust you with the speed." "I promise to drive slower today."

Anxiously chewing on the nail of her pointing finger, the Ultimate Gardener finally gave a sigh of defeat and nodded. "Fine. Let's go." She got onto the bike behind her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his stomach like last time. The male smiled slightly and pat her head before driving off.

Despite focusing on the traffic for once, Mondo still kept chatting with (y/n). "So you're going to the fireworks, huh? Which color will your yukata have?" He asked, his voice sounding rather curious. "Probably (f/c). Will you be there too?" "I normally don't go to th fireworks."

The (h/c) haired girl whined slightly and leaned her head against his back. "But that would be like a date, wouldn't it?" "Not with your friends that would giggle like idiots every five seconds." "Okay, what if I spend half of the evening with them and the other half with you?"

Thinking for a bit, Mondo nodded slowly. "But only if you spend the half with the fireworks with me. That's my condition." Giggling a bit, she nodded. "Alright, deal. I'm going to pick a really pretty yukata just for you!" He chuckled. "Yeah, okay. Do that."

After about ten more minutes, they stopped in front of their destination. (Y/n) hopped down from the biker after kissing her boyfriend. "Thanks for giving me a ride, see you later!" She smiled and waved before entering the store that sold a big variety of different yukata.

Unsurprisingly, all the others were already there. "Hey, (y/n), why did you take so long?" Junko pouted slightly, already searching through the store, trying to find the most perfect yukata for her. "Me and Mondo had a small discussion." The Ultimate Gardener quietly replied, making Aoi and Sayaka gasp and look at her.

"What?! Did you have your first fight?!" Sayaka asked, staring at her friend, a shocked expression on her face. "What? No! I just didn't want to drive with him since he always drives so fast!" (Y/n) said, shaking her head and quickly joined Junko in searching around the store.

"But-!" Aoi was about to say something, but stopped once Sakura placed a hand on the Ultimate Swimming Pro's shoulder and shook her head. "Eh, I guess we should look for something to wear at Saturday now.." The brown haired girl quietly grumbled and dragged Sakura to the shelves.

"Woah... They have so many, I'm not sure which one to choose..." The (e/c) eyed girl mumbled, holding up a few different yukata. "Pick this one! It looks cute!" Sayaka pointed at one that was (f/c) and white. "Yes, I think the white goes well with the (f/c)!" Aoi agreed.

Nodding, (y/n) quickly went to the changing rooms and put it on, looking at herself in the mirror afterwards. It was suiting her really well and she felt comfortable in it, so she immediately decided that she wanted this one. Changing into her normal clothes, she quickly paid for the yukata.

The rest of the evening was rather enjoyable. (Y/n) ended up leaving a bit earlier because Mondo was picking her up again, and when they got back, she ended up falling asleep in her boyfriend's arms in his room.
❀❀❀❀❀