ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
Finally, the school bell rang and (y/n) shot up. The girl quickly gathered her things and walked up to Sayaka. She was talking to a short, brown haired boy, so she just stood a few steps away from them, waiting for her to finish her conversation.

Looking behind her, the Ultimate Pop Sensation spotted the (h/c) haired female. "Oh, hello, (y/n)! This is Makoto Naegi!" She said and pointed to the boy with the ahoge. "Nice to meet you, (y/n)!" Makoto said and smiled at the girl, who just stared at him before grabbing Sayaka's arm.

"I-I'm (y/n) (l/n)..." She quietly mumbled and then looked at her blue haired friend. "C-Can we go now...?" A bit surprised, Sayaka nodded and waved at the boy that had the same expression as her. "Bye, Makoto, we gotta go now! You know, just the girls!" She said cheerfully, walking off.

"Are you alright? You look a bit freaked out." Sayaka asked (y/n) while they were walking down the halls, exiting the school the next moment. "I... It really doesn't matter... I'm just excited to hang out with you all, that's it. Sorry for interrupting though..." The (h/c) haired girl mumbled.

"It's alright, don't worry! I was just about to pick you up from your desk!" She said and smiled at (y/n), who gave her a little smile back. "You should smile more often. Oh, there are the others!" Sayaka exclaimed and walked over to a group of girls.

"Hey! (Y/n) will join us today!" The girl said cheerfully while the other girls smiled and/or waved at her. "I hope it's not a problem that I will come with you today." The Ultimate Gardener said and smiled back.

"Nuh-uh, of course it's not, more people, more fun!" A girl with brown hair said. "I'm Aoi Asahina, by the way! And this is Sakura!" She said happily and pointed to a tall, strong looking girl with a school uniform.

After they all introduced themselves, they all started walking towards a little cafe. "Soooo, (y/n), is there already someone you find attractive in our class?" Junko asked with a grin as they arrived at the building. "No, and I'm not going to." A bit interested, Sayaka looked at her. "Why is that? Are you a lesbian? It would totally be okay though!"

Blushing, (y/n) shook her head. "No, it's just that I'm not interested in a relationship!" She quickly said, wanting this conversation to end while sitting down. "Oh, is that so? Well, I guess we don't need to talk about this topic then."

Celestia said and laughed a bit. They all ordered and (y/n) decided to take a (f/f) flavored milkshake. The females chatted over some random things and the Ultimate Gardener really enjoyed the time she spent with her new friends. They were all so friendly and immediately accepted her as a friend.

Not to mention that they didn't dug deeper into (y/n)'s reason for not wanting to date. Most of the time, people got nosy and always wanted to know why she acted like this. The female leaned back and sighed happily, taking a sip from her milkshake.

"The food and drinks are so good here! We should come here more often." Aoi said with little stars in her eyes as she took a bite from her donut. "Definitely! (Y/n), you can always come with us, of course." Sayaka said and smiled at the (h/c) haired girl, who nodded and smiled back. "I'd love to."
❀❀❀❀❀