ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
On a cold Monday morning, a (h/c) haired girl was walking towards her new school, known as the Ultimate Gardener. It was winter, so she couldn't really do much with her talent besides watering plants, which were already standing in her new room.

But there wasn't really talent needed to do that. A sigh of relief escaped the female's mouth when she entered the tall and warm building as she pulled down her (f/c) scarf. She was a bit lost, so she randomly tapped a blue haired girl on the shoulder who quickly turned around and smiled at her.

"Hello! Do you need something?" Nodding, (y/n) showed her a sheet of paper. "I'm kind of lost... Do you know where this classroom is?" She asked and pointed at the room she was looking for. "Oh, you mean class 78th?" Again, (y/n) nodded, making the girl smile even wider.

"That's my class! Does that mean you're and ultimate too?" "Yes, I'm the Ultimate Gardener, (y/n) (l/n)." The (h/c) haired girl explained smiling. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation!" She said and gave (y/n) a warm smile.

"You're an idol? That sounds like so much fun!" "It definitely is, but sometimes I just want to quit. You know, with all the scandals and hate. But I never let the rumors get to me, since I know they aren't true!" She said and grinned.

"But why are we still talking? We should go to class if we don't want to be late!" Sayaka said as she glanced at a clock in the hallway. Without saying anything, she grabbed the (e/c) eyed girl's wrist and pulled her through the halls, trying not to crash into other students.

Getting dragged through the hall, (y/n) looked around and saw some interesting people: There was a boy with white fluffy hair, a girl who was carrying around a camera with red hair, and many more. Seeing all the males made her really nervous, but she didn't want to say anything to Sayaka, thinking she might get judged by her for being afraid of men.

"And we're here! Class 78th!" The blue haired girl said cheerfully and let go of the (h/c) haired girl's wrist. "Try to remember the way as soon as possible. I'm not at school sometimes when I have a concert."

"Thank you, I will. By the way... Are there many boys in our class?" (Y/n) then hesitantly asked while fumbling with her hands. "A few. Why? Already planning on having a boyfriend?" Sayaka asked and wiggled her eyebrows. "No, it's not-"

"Why are you still chatting, kiddos? Get in now, class is starting." A male voice said behind them. Jumping, the (h/c) haired girl turned around and saw a man with black and white hair and two different eye colors, one black one red. "I-I'm sorry!" The Ultimate Gardener quickly said and bowed a few times.

"Are you the new student?" (Y/n) nodded quietly. Why did their teacher have to be a male? And why such a scary one? Shoving the two girls into the classroom, he sighed. "Alright, you idiots, calm down now. We have a new student."

He then looked at (y/n). "Introduce yourself now." Nervously bowing to the class, she did as he said. "Hello, I'm (y/n) (l/n) and I'm the Ultimate Gardener! I hope we'll get along!" The girl then looked up and froze. There were so many boys in her class. "Alright, kiddo, sit at the empty desk besides Mondo's."
❀❀❀❀❀