ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
With a curious expression, Sayaka practically starred at the door of their classroom, earning
a curious look from Aoi, who was munching on some donuts. "Hm? What are you staring at?" The Ultimate Swimming Pro wanted to know, now also looking over to the big wooden door.

"Do you think Mondo talked to (y/n) yesterday? I mean, we're talking about Mondo, he could have just left when we did!" The Ultimate Pop Sensation answered, sighing. "Umm, I don't know, maybe? Why are you staring at the door though?" "Because if (y/n) feels better, she will attend class, right?"

Aoi nodded. "Yeah, probably. I mean, as the Ultimate Gardener, she doesn't have anything to do, now that it's winter. Let's hope everything went okay. Maybe she will come to the sleepover then! It would be so nice if she could come too since she's new here! She could easily make some friends there!" The brown haired swimmer said in agreement, now also looking at the door in curiosity.

"I also want to apologize to her for pushing her like that... I'm feeling really guilty since she ran off back then.." The blue haired singer quietly said, sighing sadly.

As Sayaka was about to look away again, giving up the hope of (y/n) attending class today, the door opened and the (h/c) haired girl stepped in, Mondo behind her, looking at her with a somewhat soft gaze.

"Does that mean they talked to each other yesterday...?" Aoi whispered to Sayaka who wasn't even there anymore, now rushing towards her (short/tall) friend, immediately hugging her. "I'm so sorry, (y/n)! You were clearly upset but I even brought a male to your room, even though you're afraid of males..." The Ultimate Pop Sensation apologized, keeping her volume down at the last part so nobody would know about the Ultimate Gardener's fear.

Abit surprised by the sudden hug, (y/n) froze for a moment before wrapping her arms around Sayaka, smiling slightly. "It's alright, don't worry. You couldn't know, it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry for suddenly running off like that... I shouldn't have done that." The (h/c) haired girl said, nodding.

"So... Did Mondo talk to you?" Aoi wanted to know, suddenly standing besides them with a relieved expression on her face, glad to see her friend again as she pulled the gardener in a hug too.

"No, dumb-ss, I'm walking to class with her because she's too dumb to walk. What the f-ck do you think?!" Mondo growled behind them, making Aoi and Sayaka remember that he was still there. "Hehe, sorry. But aren't you afraid of him too, (Y/n)?" Aoi asked while scratching her cheek with a goofy grin, looking at the tall male for a second.

"No, it's strange, but I actually feel really comfortable when I'm around him." The Ultimate Gardener admitted, looking away shyly. "Anyways, now that you're here again and the problem is solved... Will you come to the sleepover?" The Ultimate Pop Sensation asked excitedly.

(Y/n) thought for amoment before surprisingly looking up at the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader, holding onto his arm a bit. "Will you be there too, Mondo...?" She hesitantly asked him, giving him her best puppy dog face, which the male just couldn't resist for some reason.

"Yeah, I guess. Don't f-cking look at me with that d-mn adorable face." Mondo said, but didn't really sound mad at all, his eyes were soft too. The gardener looked at her friends with a smile. "I'll be there too then."
❀❀❀❀❀