ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

❀❀❀❀❀
Yawning, the (h/c) haired girl sat up in her bed, seeing how late she was, jumping out of her bed quickly. It wouldn't matter if she was late for class, but she didn't want everyone to look at her when she would enter the classroom.

As fast as she could, (y/n) got dressed, went through her daily mourning routine and walked out of her room, locking the door as she started running down the halls. Suddenly, the gardener collided with something. Well, someone. But strangely enough, she didn't fall to the floor, even though she collided really hard with the person.

The girl looked up hesitantly. Her body froze and her eyes widened as she saw Mondo's face really close to hers, his hands on her waist to prevent her from falling. "Hey, you alright?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "I- I-" (Y/n) started but couldn't finish her sentence due the immense fear she was feeling.

Not being able to respond to him, she just waited for him to let go of her. "Hey, I asked you a question!" He said, a bit annoyed. "I already told you that I won't hurt you! What the f-ck is your problem?! " The Ultimate Biker Gang Leader asked with a growl.

More than just scared, (y/n) started to tear up, beginning to sob as she hid her face in her hands. "P-please let go of me..." The (h/c) haired girl managed to say quietly. Seeing her tears, the tall male began to panick. "What the- What's wrong?! Did I hurt you?!" He asked shocked, staring at her. "I- I-"

"What are you doing to the new student, bro?!" Someone suddenly asked, sounding confused and shocked. (Y/n) looked up shakingly, seeing Kiyotaka Ishimaru walking towards them. "Are you harassing her?!" The Ultimate Moral Compass then asked, even more shocked.

Mondo's eyes widened as he quickly shook his head. "What the- Of course not! Do you think I'm apiece of sh-t?! I literally saved her from falling to the floor because she ran into me!" The intimidating male defended himself, sounding more than just offended.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, bro!" Ishimaru said and bowed to his best friend who just nodded. "It's alright" "But shouldn't you probably let go of (y/n) again?" The black haired male asked, looking at the girl that seemed like she was about to pass out.

'Listen to Ishimaru. Please.' (Y/n) thought to herself, waiting for something to happen. "Yeah, I probably should." Mondo said with another nod, letting go of the gardener's waist. As soon as Mondo let go of (y/n)'s waist, the girl ran away. "Running in the halls is not welcomed in-"

"Leave her be, bro." Mondo cut Ishimaru off with a sigh, watching the Ultimate Gardener run away. Surprised, the moral compass looked at the biker gang leader. "Is everything alright, bro?" The brown haired male shrugged.

"I don't f-cking knowwhat her problem is. She looks at me like I'm some d-mn killer or some sh-t like that. Is she afraid of me?" Now it was Ishimaru's turn to shrug. "Maybe (y/n) is just not comfortable around males. She looked really troubled when I approached you two." "But I didn't do anything wrong?"

Mondo kind of asked, earning a sigh from his best friend. "You don't have to do anything wrong if she really is uncomfortable around males, bro." Without saying another word, the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader walked away, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his coat.
❀❀❀❀❀