ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
(Y/n) froze dead in her tracks when Aoi had spoken up. 'I knew he was still mad, oh god..! She thought in panic and slowly turned around to look at the tall male who just starred at her the whole time. "Wh-why do you want to talk to me...?" The (h/c) haired gardener quietly asked while looking up at him, gulping.

"You'll see." He just said and crossed his arms, waiting for her to get out of the pool so they could talk outside. (Y/n) thought for a moment before getting out, wrapping the towel around her.

Mondo walked outside, expecting her to follow him. The girl did as he expected and quickly hurried after him. "S-so?" She asked when they arrived outside, staying a bit away from him, resisting the urge to cry.

"Why the f-ck do you keep avoiding me like I'm a piece of sh-t?" He asked furiously, starring into her eyes. (Y/n) flinched and stepped back. "I-It's nothing against you, I swear!" She quickly said, making Mondo raise an eyebrow. "If it's nothing against me, why do you keep avoiding me?

(Y/n) looked around and tried to come up with an excuse, when Mondo suddenly grabbed her shoulder, making her flinch. "serious ly, what the f-ck is wrong with you? Do you think I'm gonna kill you or what?" The tall male asked, looking down at her with a confused look on his face.

"No it's not that I think of you badly it's just that..." (Y/n) began but stopped talking again once the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader looked at her, waiting for an answer. "It's just what? F-cking finish your d-mn sentence!" He growled, tightening his grip on the girl's shoulder who just let out a little yelp.

Mondo starred at the Ultimate Gardener with a frown. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you, got it?" slowly, the (h/c) haired girl nodded, looking down. "I'm sorry, but I w-would like to leave now.." She whispered.

"Are you f-cking kidding me right now? We stood here for what feels like eternity only for you to run away?" He asked furiously, letting go of her shoulder. "But fine, go. I won't force you to anything" A bit surprised, (y/n) quickly hurried back to the pool, grateful that he wasn't like the other males that she had met.

"Already back? What did Mondo want to talk about?" Aoi asked as the gardener entered the pool again, looking at the girl. "Ummm.. Mondo needed uhhh... Some advice on flowers. Yes, that's it."(Y/n) said nervously, avoiding their gaze. "Flowers? Oh, maybe Mondo wants to gift someone flowers! Ooooh, soooo romantic!" The brown haired swimmer giggled, making Sakura roll her eyes with a chuckle.

'Oh no, I hope Aoi forgets about that quickly, before she tells someone else and it becomes a rumor... (Y/n) thought, laughing nervously. "What's with the nervous laugh?" Sakura asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No reason at all." The (h/c) haired girl quickly said, waving her hands in front of her. "Okay, whatever you say!" Aoi said, beginning to swim again, splashing the two other girls with water in the process. "Oh, you'll regret that!" (Y/n) said with a laugh, splashing back.

Meanwhile a certain biker gang leader was walking through the halls, thinking to himself quietly. He found the behavior of the gardener really strange, but he wasn't the person to force someone to anything, especially not a girl. "F-ck this is bullsh-t." He growled to himself.
❀❀❀❀❀