Evolution.

It's been several weeks after I've been reincarnated into this world. I have been adjusting pretty well if I need to say. The body which I now control is limited and delicate so I have to be extra cautious while I exercise. And it also seems that most of the people here possess names, when I asked Kuro about this he told me a name carry a significant power in them. It depends on the person who gives the name. If the individual has a lot of power and Magicules then you'll evolve into a superior and greater species. That's the reason Kuro why wants me to grow as soon as possible.

Within the four weeks I've spent there I have obtained some basic stealth skills and magic skills. (I've also learned to use a dagger, I did try to use a sword but it was too heavy for my frail body to handle.) so that brings me to my current situation,
I'm currently running and jumping from tree to tree trying to elude the blue-haired ninja ogre. "Boy! Focus look ahead!" Shrieks my cat demon associate. "I'm trying but that guy is too damn quick!!" I yell while avoiding a Kunai knife. "Good lord how many more knives does he possess!!" I scream "Boy! focus damm it!!" As soon as those words leave his mouth white cobwebs shoot out of the trees and coil around Kuro making him resemble a cocoon. "......I despise this form.." he grumbles frantically trying to get rid of the entanglement. "Boy! get out of here! Don't linger I'll meet you later" he says while struggling to get rid of the webs. I run and jump through trees as fast as my frail body can take me but my efforts are futile as I sense something wet and sticky knot around my limbs successfully throwing me off balance, next thing I know I'm dropping from the tree. I quickly fumble and try to get my legs free. I catch my dagger and rip through the bindings and make a successful landing. just as I think I'm safe the ninja emerges out of nowhere he throws a knife which I'm barely able to avoid and within a split second he is on me, he pins me to the ground while holding a dagger to my neckline.

"You have improved," he says as he reaches out with a hand and I grasp it and get up. "train longer and you might catch up to me or even surpass me." he then instructs me to go over some basic stealth combat drills he proceeds to instructs me on how to correctly clean and hone my knives. After explaining he leaves me to my devices and goes back to the village. "He sure knows how to drain his underlings doesn't he?" I ask Kuro as I sense his familiar presence beside me. "Oh, so you have learned to distinguish different kinds of Magicules already. That's an improvement" Kuro says and climbs a tree and sits on a branch to come face to face to me.
He stares at me for a nervous three minutes.

"Well, I guess your ready" he shrugs and says "ready for what exactly?" I ask. Kuro jumps off the branch and lands in front of me. "I'll unlock some of the skills which you stole from me. "He says then claws at my hand and draws some blood I shiver. he takes that blood and circles it in mid-air and forms a rough symbol "wait they were locked??" I ask "well yes if you unlocked them all in one go then your body probably would be torn to bits."

"Just shut your eyes and focus..." he instructs while closing his. I do as he instructs and shut my eyes. "Now shut down all your body and only keep your mind active." "How do I do that?" I ask
"Think of something calming.. like rainfall or the enchanting midnight sky" I do as he says and imagine myself in a forest with a stunning night sky above with millions of stars glistening over me.
Besides me I feel a sinister air, I turn towards it and examine it. Even with the starlight, this part of the forest is completely obscure. I extended my hand instinctively and grab at the darkness. After some examining the piece of darkness I bring the darkness closer to my face to examine it more closely, it looks like a limb but made out of pure darkness.

After thoroughly examining the limb I have come to a conclusion that this is the same inky black appendage that attacked Kuro and me. (but now it seems sluggish and more latent, it's as if it's expecting someone. out of nowhere it abruptly dives itself into my palm
and merges with my flesh and disappears. I panic for a few moments but after a while, I feel more durable and more flexible. the darkness disappears and I see a shadow towering over me it talks in a low hoarse voice. "Be.....prepared....thou...aren't....worthy!" it roars and fades into nothingness. on the ground where the darkness was standing, I see something glowing. Upon closer examination, it seem like a drop made out of hardened blood. It is shaped like a droplet of water. I pick it up and place it on the palm of my hand to examine it more closely. but as soon as I do it I immediately lament doing it as it melts my skin and diffuses into my palm the pain is tremendous and my day is ruined. But this was the start of something more horrible. Just I started to relax an intense agony, More powerful than before hit me. I yell