05 ; FAREWELL

THEY FEAST ON
your fears.

You went downstairs with your suit and sneered as you saw them with their worried and terrified faces. "come on guys, I planned this to be a surprise, y'all must be happy" You mentioned and giggled while Norman clenched his fist along with Emma and Ray.

"Why did you do that?! You said we'll be adopted as sisters right!?" Emma asked as she held your hand with her head hang low added to her eyes crying.

"Too bad my parents only wants one child" You murmured and patted her head. "I'll be waiting okay?" You asked her and chuckled as you pursued her to not cry like a three year old kid.

"We'll miss you" Norman said with his saddened face as he approached your figure. He brought his hand over your head and ruffled it like you used to.

"I'll miss you calling me holy lamb" He muttered while you were left chuckling. "I'll miss you as well" You claimed and pulled him for a tight hug.

You pulled out from the hug and knelt down asking for a hug from the other younger kids, As you pulled out from their group hug. Phil reached for your presence, "Can you be with us again?" He asked and cried.

"Don't worry Phil, we'll meet again" You assured and smiled wiping his tears. "Don't cry you adorable child" You mentioned whilst of your feeling being afraid as well as a tight feels inside your heart or lungs?

You moved away from Phil and turned around as Mama said, "Alright, Big sis y/n has to go" Mama said as you approached him holding her hand.

You averted your gaze to Ray who's leaning on the wall not paying any single attention to you. With your voiceless message, Ray saw it making his heart pang.

"Goodbye, Ray"

He can't do it, He need to say goodbye even if it hurts. He ran from everyone and catched your figure, he held you to his arms and hugged you tight. Your hands were still held by Mama while your body was close to Ray.

You sobbed quietly and whispered, "I thought you're a cold jerk? Let go rooster" you pulled away from him even you don't want to and started walking away from him and everyone.

From the second left before your life ends, you turned facing them again and let a teardrop on your cheek. "Goodbye everyone!" You claimed and stepped away with Mama who's tired of your dramatic farewell.

"Mama? Are you going to say goodbye to me?" You asked like an innocent kid, "Why?" She asked and lets go of your hand, "You wouldn't die yet" She claimed and patted your head. "Meet your parent" She said making your eyes wide.

An adoptive parent? ─ you thought and shrugged it off, "My age isn't that suit well being a dad" The man said and chuckled. "Y/n, meet Peter Ratri" Mama claimed and smiled on you.

"Peter Ratri, nice to meet you y/n" he informed, "I hope you could be a great help for our experiment" he added and offered his hand for a shake hand. "Y/n L/n, I'll do my best" You said and accepted the shake hand.

"Shall we go?" He asked and made you ride on a carriage? Before you could take any step towards the vehicle. You widened your eyes, and turned around, seeing a blurry figure as you sneered.

"Goodbye Mama" You marked and fell unconscious,

...

Head all hazy, vision blurry, whilst you feel your muscles can't even move any single step. You sighed and realized you were laying on a bed for some time, you turned around seeing a plain room with a regular drawer and a wardrobe for you.

You tried reaching for the door and there, your eyes widened as you saw a guy. "Hello, I see you're awake y/n" He remarked and chuckled,

It was the man who took your conciousness, Peter Ratri.