18: CLUES

ALL THE DAISIESyou picked up are dead

ALL THE DAISIES
you picked up are dead

FOUR WEEKS HAVE PASSED BY before Emma could wake up from her slumber. Everyone is worried for her especially the kids whom are watching over her for a while, as she woke up everyone greeted her with a huge smile and relief on their faces except for y/n who wasn't there even their meeting which made the young girl worry.

"I'm going to find the seven walls and make a promise with 'the one'" Emma assured as Yuugo and Lucas agreed to her plan escaping from this world of theirs, as the children left the place; there are only six people left, Don, Gilda, Emma, Ray, Yuugo, and Lucas.

"Where's y/n?" Emma asked as the silence crept throughout the atmosphere, "she left without saying anything but she did left a note." Don strongly stated as he handled the note to Emma who's been worrying and gritting her teeth disappointed that
y/n didn't fulfilled her promise to her. "Don't worry idiot, she knows what she's doing. She'll be back at the right time" Ray assured although Gilda could simply identify that he's being worried for y/n's state as well.

"Please don't mind me leaving the base, I am happy that I've got to reunite but I have to go and camp for our and your safety. I will be back at the right time"

"Emma, if I were you I will forget that girl and just move on" Yuugo said as Lucas send him a glare he never showed to anyone before. "And why? She's our friend! Our sibling!" Emma exclaimed as Yuugo sighed in annoyance knowing this will happen, "do you think y/n has a talent on precisely shooting bullets right through the demon's eye even it's a meters away?" Yuugo sarcastically asked. "Probably no, she once mentioned that she's from other shelter that made me suspect her" Lucas added,

"There are no any reports about new escapees" He muttered whilst Emma widened her eyes and clenched her fists, "Mr. Yuugo, I appreciate your concern for us. But y/n is our sibling, we know her. And she is not an enemy nor a traitor, because she will never be" Emma claimed while Ray tried to fought as well however it ended up in a neutral fight, "I was just saying that keep your guard up when she's around" Yuugo defended and complained that he is not worried for Emma nor anyone in this house.

"Then where is y/n?" She asked as Ray tapped her shoulder, "no one knows, all was left is a note." He mumbled as the girl slowly gotten devastated from what she heard planning that she could convince y/n again if she had an idea where she is, though it is a no.

"That Gorilla is surely doing fine" Ray stated and tried to transfer her attention for the planning about the seven walls and forming new promise.

***

It was a peaceful night compared to when you were sleeping on the rocky substance with your alert senses. But this time, it was all the opposite, nice bed, warmth, everyone. It was your second week inside the shelter though you still couldn't believe that you just had a family reunion with your siblings. Nothing beats like home.

Not until a ring was heard as you rose up from your bed and went outside the bedroom where everyone were sleeping.

"11546, Can you hear me?" Someone asked through the radio as you tried to crush it again, "clear" You said and glanced at the corner knowing you could feel someone's presence. "Where are you? The signal has been lost due to the explosions, we're currently here searching for the corpses" your superior asked as you sighed. "I'm at the southern part of forest, I'll be there" you remarked and once let out a relief as the signal lost again.

"Alright, you got me Adam" you said as predicted it was him due to his mumbling numbers, "come sit with me" you invited as he sat beside you still mumbling Emma's number. "I don't know if you could remember me, but I'm from Lambda as well, I was though." marking these words before you could feel a blade on your neck, "I knew it, you're the traitor" Yuugo chimed in as you raised your hands.

"We heard you calling someone earlier, give me that radio" He muttered, "let me leave this place. I am from the Base of Military made for Ratri, they will began searching for me if they found out I'm lying" you cleared and tried to make negotiations, "I am not a traitor I even made stories just to say that there are limited children in that hunting ground" you claimed as you held his arm twisting it as he shoves it right away.

"I will leave this place for the sake of others, however please take care of Emma and Ray" you asked, "how many trackers are there? You must have crushed two, so all we have to do is find the last one tracker inside you" Lucas said. "What? Tracker? How did you know?" You asked as he just chuckled, "how you injured yourself is all targeted, your shoulders, your back" he mumbled and patted your head.

"Just let me go" You stated and started to write a letter, "stop being a coward! Stop chasing your death, just face your problem and solve it. Dumbass!" Yuugo exclaimed as he watched you coughed blood, "do you think an exposed drugged child like me could still survive? I was like Adam though my dosage are all higher. Do you think I can still live longer?" You asked and gripped your wrists covered with blood.

"I hope that one day, I could still return."

***

"Y/n? Did you find any cattle children?" Ratri asked as you searched for the ground thoroughly, "negative sir, we only found Lord Bayon's remains" you reported as your superior started explaining that his servants are all sunken deep-underwater.

"Y/n return back to the base with those three superiors and claim your reward while waiting for your next mission." Ratri demanded as you eagerly followed his command, you held your gun and walked through the woods as the silent atmosphere were gained by your superiors who seem so serious. Your leaving behind, they were all in front of your vision as your the child behind them, holding your gun as you tried to aim its head to one of your superiors who is in the left side. But then, they turned around and found out about it,

"What are you doing, are you perhaps trying to kill us?"

And with these clues given by your superiors, you knew that once you ended up their lives; several backups will come to rescue and kill you with a thousand of bullets raining towards you.

"No, Sir. I was aiming for the demon nearly beside you earlier" you declined and continued having a travel with these persons you barely know.