Chapter 1: Disguises and Going Back in Time

Optimus Prime had called all the Autobots to tell them of their mission. "Autobots!" said Optimus, "We have discovered that long ago, the four Cyber Planet Keys fell to Earth, the same moment a young human female was born. Because of this, she can summon them herself. We must help her and find her. Do not worry, I have chosen a group of us to go to Earth in the past. Jetfire has brought back scan data to use."

(0:32 to 2:01)

Landmine looked at a front loader, and he decided to choose it.

(1:30 to 1:45)

Scattershot saw a cool vehicle he liked, and scanned it.

(11:44 to 12:03)

Vector Prime saw a nice looking jet, and he chose that one.

"Very good," said Optimus, "Now, the portal, we must go to Earth in the 17th century, and we must find the one known as Elsa." "Wait, 17th century?" asked Scattershot, "WE'RE GONNA STAND OUT BECAUSE THERE ISN'T EVEN ELECTRICITY BACK THEN!!!" Optimus was quite for a minute, before saying, "Okay, I didn't think that fully through, but no matter, we are now Robots in Disguise!" The portal opened, and the Autobots drove and flew through.

The Autobots arrived in the forest, and they saw a town just a bit away. Jetfire managed to get audio from a the closest conversation. "It's been a whole day since the queen was taken." "Yeah, I heard Princess Anna is really broken." "Oh no," said Jetfire, "I think someone else has Queen Elsa." "We must locate her!" said Optimus, "Roll out!!"

Elsa was waking up to a huge head ache. She looked around, and saw herself in a seat with some strange straps around her body and mouth. She then remembered yesterday.

Elsa was having a nice day with Anna. Just then, something was heard. They turned to see a strange looking wagon, or at least that's what they thought it was. It had no horses pulling it, and it looked odd.

Elsa and Anna looked at it oddly, until it did something: it transformed into a humanoid figure

The sisters looked in awe, until the figure said, "Which one of you is Queen Elsa?" Elsa then said, "I

The sisters looked in awe, until the figure said, "Which one of you is Queen Elsa?" Elsa then said, "I... I am." "Do you know how to summon the Four Cyber Planet Keys?" "The... what?" asked Anna. "I have no idea what he's talking about Anna." Just then, guards came out, and the figure said, "Scrap, well, guess I'll just leave now." He then grabbed Elsa, and he transformed back into the wagon, and raced off. "LET ME OUT!!" yelled Elsa, banging on the glass, before using her ice. "So it's true," said a voice, "you DO have ice powers. All the better." Just then, straps appeared from the seat behind Elsa, wrapping around her, pinning her arms, and gagging her. Elsa struggled, but soon, one wrapped around her neck, and she soon passed out.

Elsa had fully remembered what had happened, and tried to cut herself free with her powers. Suddenly, everything stopped. "Now," said the voice, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Lord Megatron, leader of the Decepticons." Megatron then released the strap around Elsa's mouth and she asked, "What are you?" "I am not from here, but from the Planet Cybertron." "You mean, you're from another world?" asked Elsa. "Yes," said Megatron, "For now, please, just relax." Gas then appeared in the car, and Elsa was knocked out again. 

Before Megatron could get going again, something rammed into him. Megatron transformed, and put Elsa behind him on a tree. He didn't know they were a distraction. "Optimus Prime," said Megatron. "Megatron," said Optimus, transforming himself. The Decepticon and Autobot charged, and punched each other. Jetfire flew over, and shot some missiles at Megatron. Megatron then shot a blast at Jetfire, just missing him. Landmine then came forward, and rammed into Megatron once more. Megatron fired his cannon, but Vector Prime blocked it, and he fired back. Megatron then said, "It seems I may have underestimated you all. I will get back up." He went to grab Elsa, but she was gone. He turned back, only to see the Autobots gone as well. "CURSE YOU AUTOBOTS!!!!" yelled Megatron.

Elsa was riding in Jetfire, and she awoke to see clouds out the window. She then looked out, and saw she was flying! She couldn't believe it. Soon, Jetfire landed, and he opened a door, and said to Elsa, "Please, your highness, don't worry, you're safe now. Please go towards the nearest exit and leave the jet." Elsa looked around, and headed out the door. When she got a full look, she saw that there were all sorts of weird wagons and winged things. "Do not be alarmed," said the red and blue wagon, "We are the Autobots. We need your help." "Why me?" asked Elsa. "You hold the power to summon the Four Cyber Planet Keys, seeing as you were born the exact moment that they crashed to Earth." "So, who are you all?" asked Elsa.

(0:17 to 0:40, 5:49 to 6:00, 9:49 to 10:05, 12:07 to 12:16) (Please ignore any comments they make)

(0:25 to 0:46)

Elsa was amazed to say the least. "I... I..." "It's okay, we're against the Decepticons." said Landmine. "You mean you fight against that Megatron thing?" asked Elsa. "Yes," said Optimus, "I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, this is Hotshot, Landmine, Jetfire, Vector Prime, and Scattershot. We've come here looking for the Cyber Planet Keys." "What is so important about these keys?" asked Elsa. "They power the Omega Lock," said Hotshot, "It can help turn the battle against the Decepticons. We have been at war with them for a while now." "We were once at peace, until Megatron wanted to rule the planet himself. He betrayed the brotherhood we made, and now, he is our enemy. Don't worry, we will help you learn how to summon the Cyber Keys." Elsa was taking this all in, and said, "How am I going to explain this to Anna?" "It's okay," said Optimus, "Although, we would like knowledge of our existence to a minimum please." "Okay," said Elsa, "Can I at least get back to Arendelle?" "Of course," said Hotshot. "Wait," said Vector, "I have a feeling that Megatron might be waiting for you to go back there. I suggest you stay with us for the time being." Elsa looked at Vector, and said, "Oh... okay." "Don't worry," said Landmine, "We can show you some of the things we've seen in the universe." "You mean, there's more life out there?" "Yeah, you think we're the only ones?" asked Hotshot. "For now," said Optimus, "we should find a place for our base of operations. It must be kept in a place secret." "I think I know of a place," said Elsa, "The North Mountain. No one really goes up there often." "I think that would be perfect," said Scattershot, "Let's Roll!" They transformed, and Elsa lead the way with in Optimus.