Chapter 11: Cybertron Defense Team

Elsa sat, scared out of her mind, and she looked at Mudflap. "How can I face Landmine again after this? I-I can't make up for what I did, but I will try at the right time."

With Hotshot, Red Alert, and Scattershot, they were looking hard, when something came from the sky. "Hello there!" said a voice, "Hope you will have fun, cause I know I will!! SIDEWAYS TRANSFORM!!!!"

(2:07-2:24)

"Who are you?!?" asked Scattershot. "Name's Sideways, and this is your grave!!!" Megatron then appeared, and said, "Hello, good to see you all again." "NOT TO YOU!!!" cried a voice, "MEGATRON, WHERE IS MY SISTER!!!!" "Like I would tell you, Damsel in Distress." Anna gritted her teeth, and then launched her bot into the open, and said, "KNIGHT OF ARENDELLE, TRANSFORM!!!!"

"Knight of Arendelle? I must admit, I'm a bit impressed your highness." "I'm not," said Sideways. Anna then charged forward, and Sideways dodged, right into the firing of the cannon. "TAKE THAT!!" yelled Anna. She then turned her attention to Megatron, who blocked the punches, and everything with ease. "Well, if you want Elsa, you need to get past me, and my CYBER KEY!!" Then, a sound came out like a recording, and said "Megatron/ CYBER KEY POWER!!!" "Uh oh," said Hotshot. 

(16:49-17:05)

"NO!!" yelled Anna, as Knight of Arendelle malfunctioned. "What the heck!?!" asked Red Alert. "Now, for the grand finale," said Megatron, "The Omega Lock will be MINE!!!"

(24:47-24:57)

"YOU'RE TIME IS UP AUTOBOTS!!" "What the heck!?!" yelled Hotshot, "He has TWO Cyber Keys!?!" "Yes indeed," said Megatron, and then shot them all down. "NO!!!!!!" cried Anna, as she watched the feed cut off. She then spoke through the communications device, and said, "Attention, everyone, Megatron has found a way to copy Elsa's voice, and he is able to summon his own Cyber Keys!!!" "Oh dear!!!"

Soon, Vector, and Optimus had found the hideout, and headed towards it. 

(0:25-0:47, 2:09-2:30)

"MEGATRON!!!" yelled Optimus. The Decepticons all looked at the Autobots that appeared, and Megatron said, "Hello Optimus, want a taste?" "Oh no you don't!!!!" said Optimus, as he went into Super Mode. (0:47-1:06) Optimus and Megatron each punched, and they landed hits on each other. Vector Prime took on Starscream. "Not as young as you used to be, huh old timer?" "Don't underestimate me," said Vector Prime, before he kicked Starscream in the bolts. "GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OH, YOU'RE DEAD!!!! NOW!!" Starscream activated his recording, "Starscream/ CYBER KEY POWER!!!"

(0:18-0:24)

Starscream and Vector Prime clashed, and they each slashed trees down. "Now, to finish you off!" said Starscream. he then dis-armed Vector Prime, and then a voice came out. "NOT SO FAST!!" said a voice. "Hotshot?" asked Optimus. "The Omega Lock upgraded us!" said Red Alert. "Now, leave Megatron to us!"

(3:02-3:52)

"My," said Optimus, "This is a surprise." "Indeed," said Vector. Hotshot then looked at Megatron, who said, "Do your worst." Elsa then noticed the fight, and managed to sneak away, and Mudflap noticed, but kept it to himself, as Elsa said, "HOTSHOT, SCATTERSHOT, CYBER KEY POWER!!!!"

(4:18-4:56)

Megaton laid on the ground, and got up. He then said, "You will not win, the Omega Lock will be mine!! And I will have control of the uni-" He was cut off, when a green blade stabbed through his chest. It then pulled out, revealing Mudflap. "Mudflap?" asked Optimus. "I hope this makes up for what I did." Optimus smiled, "Welcome back old friend." "Let's head back." They all transformed, and Elsa was freed, and the base was evacuated.

Starscream was star-struck!(Pun intended) He then grabbed something that was only to be used if Megatron was dead. It was a message that said, "If you are seeing this, then it means I am dead. I know that the war might have turned to the Autobots, but do not worry. I have a plan. Now, Starscream, I'm putting you in charge. You lead the Decepticons now. And Thunderblast, I know you'll kill any Autobot you get the chance to, so, I'm making you General of the Decepticon army. As for the rest of you, good luck. Win this for us all." The message ended, and Starscream was given a special Decepticon symbol: It was pure black. "Now, we get the Omega Lock, and Elsa, and we make her suffer!! And her soul will be put within the Omega Lock!!" "Yes sir!!" Thunderblast just stared down. "Thunderblast," said Starscream, "Shoot them down dead. All of them for Megatron."

"Mudflap," said Landmine, "How did you get that power from?" "A Cyber Key," said Mudflap, and he showed them the key.

"One of the Cyber Planet Keys!!" said Vector. "We found one!" said Elsa. "Now, we need to find the other three. We need to split up into different parts of the world to find them," said Optimus, "Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf, would you like to come?" "Of course," said Elsa. 

Later, Elsa called all of the people of Arendelle, and said to them, "People of Arendelle! I have news! The Autobots will be gone for a bit, and the royals will be accompanying them! We will have a few here, and they will protect you all! For now, this is goodbye! I am leaving Kai in charge!"

Elsa walked to the docks, where Optimus was in jet mode, and waiting for Elsa and Anna to board. "Are you sure about this Kai?" asked Elsa. "Yes Queen Elsa," said Kai, "Gerda and I can take care of Arendelle. Go and save the world." "Just so you know," said Mudflap, "We may go off planet when we get the Omega Lock completed." "Oh, I've always wanted to see the Earth from space!" said Anna. "Farewell Arendelle!" said Elsa, "We will return someday!" Elsa and Anna climbed on Optimus, and the Autobots took off. 

Starscream looked over them, and looked at Elsa. "I will make you pay for summoning Mudflap's Cyber Key!" he said, as he transformed, "Soon, you will suffer at the hands of Emperor Starscream!!"