Chapter 8: Back up Comes

Megatron was with Hans and Alivia discussing their plans. "Now, how do we get the queen?" asked Hans. "First, we need to destroy the Autobots," said Megatron. "So, how do we do that?" asked Alivia. "I may have a solution." Megatron then called forth a portal, and from it came a strange Decepticon. "Lord Megatron," said the newcomer. "Greetings Scourge. It has been too long." Megatron then told Scourge the plan. "Very well," said Scourge, "I will take care of them, one by one." "So, what does he transform into?" asked Hans. "Show them," said Megatron

(1:28 to 1:50)

"Impressive," said Alivia.

In Arendelle, Elsa was talking with Optimus. "So the Decepticons and the Southern Isles have made a truce?" asked Elsa. "Yes," said Optimus, "and they might use brute force to get you. So, I've decided to get some help." A portal opened, and some new Autobots came out. "Wow," said Elsa, "It's nice to meet you. What are your names?" "I am Leo-breaker." "And I am Override." "Very nice to meet you. I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle, and the summoner of the Cyber Keys." Just then, Optimus had a call from Jetfire. "Optimus, we got a transmission. Bring Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff here." "On it," said Optimus, "We need to get to the base." "Well, let's find my sister."

(0:51 to 1:07, please ignore the dialogue)

They found Anna, and arrived at the base. "It's Scourge," said Jetfire, "Megatron has brought his old friend here." "Great," said Optimus, "He's probably here looking for Elsa." "Wait," said Leo-Breaker, "What if we bait him. Set a trap to send a message." "But what will we use as bait?" asked Anna. "I'll do it," said Elsa. "ELSA NO!" said Anna. "Anna," said Elsa, "It's me their after. They'll just use you as leverage to get me. I can't live with myself if you get caught." Kristoff then hugged Anna, "It's going to be okay Anna. The Autobots have saved her before, why start doubting them now?" "There is something I've been thinking," said Vector, "We can sometimes combine together, and create some powerful attacks. Optimus and Leo-Breaker have made their Savage Claw Mode. So, if the time could be right, Elsa can summon a Cyber Planet Key, and have the attack be devastating to the Decepticons." "An actual Cyber Planet Key, and not just a regular Cyber Key?" asked Anna. "Yes," said Optimus, "A TRUE Cyber Planet Key."

Elsa walked out in the open, hoping to find Scourge. "I'm here!" said Elsa, "Take me, and leave my family alone!" Just then, from the trees, came Megatron, Scourge, and Starscream. "Hello, your highness," said Megatron, "I believe you haven't met Scourge, my old friend." "I owe Megatron a debt of gratitude," said Scourge, "So, that's why I'm helping him." "Well, you chose the wrong side, OPTIMUS NOW!!" The Autobots then came out, and attacked. Elsa shot Ice at Ransack, and froze his legs to the ground. "Don't worry buddy, I'll cover you," said Crumple-zone.

(pause at 3:00) Elsa then looked at Anna, and she nodded, and Elsa yelled, "SAVAGE CLAW MODE, CYBER KEY POWER!!!" (resume)

The Decepticons all headed off, screaming in fear. "Hey," said Thundercracker, "I got an idea! What if, we record Elsa's voice, and try summoning the Cyber Keys ourselves!" "That's......" started Megatron, "Is actually not a bad idea. Good work Thundercracker. I want Elsa's voice recorded, and make it sound like our names. That way, we will have an advantage!"