Chapter 6: Corona

Megatron was in the Kingdom of Corona, and looking around for a certain hidden entrance. "There it is," he said. Behind him were Thunderblast, Thundercracker, Grumblezone, and Ransack. They came and saw a tower. They looked around, and Megatron found a small bit of dust. "This will do." He then picked it up, and he soon revived the woman known as Gothel. "AAAAAHHHH!!" she screamed. "Wow lady, no need to yell!" said Ransack. Gothel turned to see some strange wagons. "What the?" "Oh, right, allow us to change first madam," said Megatron.

(5:13 to 5:32, 14:06 to 14:13)

Gothel was shocked. "Now, for our bargin." "I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" she said. "You get Queen Elsa fo us, we get Princess Rapunzel for you. Memory wiped, and she will have her golden hair back." Gothel then stopped, and smiled, "Really?" "ONLY, if you bring Elsa to us, we will bring Rapunzel to you." "Very well." "Thunderblast, transport our dear friend to Arendelle please." "Yes Lord Megatron!" said Thunderblast. 

Soon, they made it to the coast, and Gothel said, "So, what do you change into?" "A speed boat," said Thunderblast.

(0:11 to end)

"Now, let's go girlfriend!" said Thunderblast. They then headed off to Arendelle.

Thundercracker was flying over Corona, and he was scanning the land. "I wonder what this Princess is like. I think she's pretty, she's nice, and she has all that hair like in that story." Thundercracker then saw Rapunzel, and said, "What the... that can't be Rapunzel!! She doesn't have blonde hair!!" Rapunzel then turned and looked to see that there was a flying object out her window. "Um, hello," she said, "I am Princess Rapunzel." "Oh," said Thunderblast, transforming, "You are? Well, you just made my job easier." "What?" Thundercracker then grabbed Rapunzel through her open window, transformed, and flew off. 

In Arendelle...

Elsa was in her office, and she was working on a new treaty that was wishing to trade. She was thinking of asking Optimus if there were any other Autobots that could help with the deliveries. Elsa was so caught up, she never even noticed Gothel climbing in the window. Gothel then sneaked up, and she put a cloth over Elsa's mouth and nose. "MMMMPPHHH!!" cried Elsa. "Just breath, ma'am," said Gothel, "It will be easier." Elsa struggled, but she kept getting drowsier. Soon, she surrendered. Gothel then put gloves on Elsa, tied her arms in a box tie, and pinned her arms to her sides, with rope above and below her breasts, rope tied above and below her knees, and at her ankles. She then got out a cloth, stuffed it in her mouth, and used another to cleave gag her. Elsa was then stuff in a bag, and Gothel climbed out onto Thunderblast. Unknown, Jetfire saw her leaving, and called the Autobots. "We're on our way!" said Optimus, "Send out a tracking beacon, and be sure to follow without letting her see you!!"