Chapter 14: Galvatron

Megatron floated off to see what was going on, when a man yelled "BLACK GHOST!!!" He then spotted the Decepticons. "What is going on," he thought, "Where am I?" "Megatron."

Just then, Ransack and Crumplezone raced off, and they were hit by Clocker, wounding Crumplezone badly. Megatron looked at the Decepticons.

(1:21-4:35)

"What did I do?" asked Megatron, "It seems I remade Crumplezone in my own image. Is it this black mist? What is it?" "My Dark Spark," said a voice. Megatron turned, and saw a figure only he could see. "You- you're Unicron."

"Indeed, and you have been chosen to remake the Universe in your own image

"Indeed, and you have been chosen to remake the Universe in your own image." Megatron looked at him, and said, "What do I have to give in return?" "The girl, known as Queen Elsa. Her soul will be absorbed into the Omega Lock, and I will take her body." "Very well."

Crumplezone and Ransack headed to the settlement they hit earlier, and saw the Autobots. Crumplezone played his recording, and blasted the Autobots away. "YEAH!!" yelled Ransack, "You finished them in one hit!" "FINISHED!? I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!!" said Crumplezone. "But you already knocked the sprockets out of them!" "Yes, now, TO GET THE QUEEN!!" "ELSA, RUN!!" Elsa then ran, and Hotshot covered her. Elsa then shouted said, "HOTSHOT, CYBER KEY POWER!!" Hotshot then turned around, and unleashed his attack.

(6:27-end)

Everyone laughed, as Optimus came forward. "Thank you," said Pocahontas. "Don't thank him yet," said a voice. Everyone turned to see the Decepticons, and a black shadow. "What? Megatron, but he's dead," said Anna. "How is he even here?" asked Rapunzel. "Get behind me," said Optimus. "Who is Megatron?" asked Cassandra. "He's the leader of the Decepticons, the ones who attack the natives." "THERE!"  said a voice.

"John," whispered Pocahontas

"John," whispered Pocahontas. A familiar figure followed him.

Metroplex charged, but Megatron just smacked him. 

(5:08 to end)

Starscream bowed, and took his crown off, "My Lord, I believe this belongs to you." Galvatron looked at him, and said, "No, keep it. You will be the commander of the Decepticon army. The one that is hidden with in these lands." "What?!?" exclaimed everyone. "Yes, legend says that many Decepticons landed and hid somewhere within the Earth's crust. Now, to find it." Optimus headed to punch him, but Galvatron just smacked him to the side. Optimus then got up, and looked at him.

(1:16)"ANNA WATCH OUT!!" Kristoff then shielded Anna, only to see Optimus covered them.

(3:03) Elsa then yelled, "OPTIMUS PRIME, CYBER KEY POWER!!!!"

"ALIVIA," said Galvatron, "Summon Elsa." Elsa then disappeared, and Anna cried, "ELSA, NO!!!" "Primus, that's getting really annoying," said Hotshot.

Elsa awoke to see Hans looking at her. "This time, you won't escape." "Galvatron is very optimistic." "Galvatron?" "Yes," said Galvatron. Everyone turned to see who looked like Megatron. "Megatron, you've returned," said Alivia. "Yes, I have. And I am no longer Megatron. I am now Galvatron. Now, we will let the Autobots find the last Cyber Key, and then, we summon the Omega Lock. And only then, will Elsa's soul become one with the Omega Lock." "And then what?" asked Starscream. "then Unicron will take her body." Elsa was now scared for her life.