Chapter 2: The Base

The North Mountain. Overlooking the land of Arendelle. The place where Elsa built her Ice Castle, and some of her snow creations live. And soon to be the new base of the Autobots. Elsa climbed out of Optimus, and the Autobots transformed. "Primus!!" said Landmine, "it's cold up here!!" "How are you not shaking ma'am?" asked Scattershot. "Well," said Elsa, "the cold never bothered me anyway." "Now," said Optimus, "We must think of a design, and a way for us to be hidden." Optimus then made a hologram, and Elsa was amazed at it. "Wow," she said, "I've never seen anything like this." "So, any ideas?" "Well, there might be a way for you to be hidden." Everyone looked to Elsa and Jetfire asked, "What's that?" "Underground," said Elsa, "I believe there was once an old mine here that was abandoned before my parent were married." "Hotshot," said Optimus, "See if you can find the entrance to this mine." "Yes boss," said Hotshot. He transformed, and raced off. "For now, let us design what we need." "Well, we'll need a computer," said Scattershot, "And reenforced doors to block out the Decepticons." "Maybe something that Jetfire and Vector could launch himself off of and land on," said Elsa. "A landing and launch pad!" said Vector, "Very nice idea your highness." "Please, you're my friends," said Elsa, "just call me Elsa." "Very well Elsa," said Optimus. Hotshot then came out, and said, "I found the entrance, there's just one problem." "What's that?" asked Landmine. "The whole thing is flooded below the first level." "That could be problematic," said Elsa, "I could freeze it up, but I could also damage the structures." "I might be able to suck it all up," said Optimus. "You can?" asked Elsa. "My disguise is called a Fire Engine. I can suck up water, and I can use it to put out fires." "Nice," said Elsa. 

Hotshot lead them to the entrance, and Elsa helped get the hose in place. Hotshot then projected the mine with water. "I must say," said Elsa, "I never thought I would see moving pictures." "They're all the rage in the future," said Scattershot. "What?" asked Elsa, "Why would they be mad at moving pictures?" "Oh, sorry, it's just a saying," said Scattershot, "Meaning everyone likes them. Speech can have different meanings. We might say something that means something else." "Okay, I see." Optimus then started sucking up the water.

Meanwhile...

"Where could she be!!!" yelled Anna. The princess had taken Kristoff and Olaf with her to search for her sister. She had left Kai in charge. "It's okay Anna," said Kristoff, "I'm sure that Elsa will show up sooner or later." "Hey guys!" said Olaf, "I found some weird tracks." They all looked over to see what looked like wheel tracks. "What are they?" asked Kristoff. "Maybe it's the weird wagon that took Elsa," said Anna, "Let's follow them." Unknown to the heroes, they were being followed by a jet. "Well, what do you know, old Thundercracker is here looking for Autobots and the woman, and these guys can lead me to them! I will follow them, and see if the Autobots are there. But I can't just attack them unprepared. It wouldn't be civil! I'll give them a heads up first, then I shoot them unprepared!!"

In the mine, the Autobots started replacing the wooden beams with metal walls, that seemed to transform out. Elsa was amazed at the way the metal moved. "Wow," said Elsa, "It's all so beautiful." "Yeah," said Jetfire, "I've even decided to use solar energy to catch sun light, and turn it into power for the base. It's cleaner, and we have a lesser chance of being detected." "So, there are methods of using the sun as a power source in the future? Wow, what will they think of next?" Vector and Optimus just finished putting the computer up, and they turned it on. When the picture came to, Elsa saw some familiar faces out there. "Anna, Kristoff? What are they doing here?" "Wait," said Anna, "Where's Olaf?" "Olaf was with them?" asked Elsa. "Elsa?" asked a voice. Everyone turned to see a snowman. "Olaf!" said Elsa, "What are you doing here?!?" "Looking for you," said Olaf, "Who are your friends?" "It's a talking snowman," said Scattershot. "Hi, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!" Olaf then held out his hands for a hug. Hotshot then said, "Sorry, but we're a bit too big for hugs." Just then, a scream was heard, and everyone turned to see Anna in the hands of a Decepticon, and Kristoff unconscious, and Sven caged. "Oh Autobots!" said the Decepticon, "It's me, Thundercracker! I know you're out there! I'm willing to make you a deal: I'll trade you the princess, for the queen! If you refuse, well, this young lady will be in a million pieces when I'm done with her!" Elsa gasped, "Anna!" Elsa then ran towards the exit, but Optimus picked her up. "Elsa, stop!!" "Let me go!! I'm not letting my sister die!!" "Elsa, listen!! I have an idea to free Anna without you giving yourself to the Decepticons." 

Thundercracker was waiting, with Anna beating down on his hand. "Miss, could you please stop that?" asked Thundercracker. "NO!" yelled Anna, "I WON'T LET MY SISTER TURN HERSELF IN!!" "Well," said Thundercracker, "I guess I'll have to just kill you now." Anna braced herself, and Thundercracker laughed, "OH, YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!! PRICELESS!!" Anna then spit in Thundercracker's eye. "HEY! That was uncalled for!" Just then, a horn was heard, and before Thundercracker could turn, he was rammed into by a front loader. Anna was then sent flying in the air, and landed in a pile of snow. "Anna!" said Elsa. "Elsa!" The sisters then hugged. Thundercracker then said, "Oh, so sweet. I'm almost sad to break up this reunion. Almost." Thundercracker then went to grab Elsa, but she just shot ice at his shoulder. "OUCH!!" he yelled, "WHAT THE SCRAP!!" "That's for threatening my sister!!" Optimus then came out, in his jet mode, with Vector Prime and Jetfire next to him. "Thundercracker, leave now, or you will regret what you just did! Arendelle and it's people are now under our protection." Thundercracker looked at Optimus, and then at Elsa, before saying, "THIS ISN'T OVER!! MEGATRON WILL GET THE QUEEN, AND THE CYBER PLANET KEYS!!" Thundercracker then transformed, and flew off. "Elsa, what's going on?" asked Anna. "We'll wait for Kristoff to wake up," said Elsa, "that way, we can all learn what is going on." "For now, introductions. My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. These are my officers, Hotshot, Jetfire, Vector Prime, Landmine, and Scattershot." "Pleasure to meet you all," said Anna, "I am Anna, princess of Arendelle. I can assume that you can also transform was well?" "Yes we can," said Optimus.

(0:17 to 0:40, 5:49 to 6:00, 9:49 to 10:05, 12:07 to 12:16)

(0:25 to 0:46)

"Wow," said Anna, "And you rescued my sister from that other wagon?" "That was not a wagon," said Elsa, "It called itself, Megatron?" "Megatron," said Optimus, "Leader of the Decepticons, like Thundercracker." "You mean that thing that threatened to kill me for Elsa?" asked Anna. "Yes," said Hotshot, "We should probably go inside our base. You never know if the Decepticons are still listening right now." "Inside," said Vector, "We will wait for your friend to wake up, and we can tell you about the four Cyber Planet Keys."