Chapter 13: Settlements in a New World

"North America," said Optimus, "founded in 1497. First English settlements were in 1607. Now, the Cyber Key should be in the far off la-" Optimus stopped, and he looked around. There were destroyed tepees, bodies, and fires. "Oh my goodness!" said Elsa, "What happened?" Just then, an arrow missed Elsa by an inch. Just then, the natives jumped out, and aimed their weapons at Elsa. "Wait!" said a voice. From the army, came a young woman.

"Why are you here?" Elsa then came forward, and said, "We are here to help the Autobots save their planet

"Why are you here?" Elsa then came forward, and said, "We are here to help the Autobots save their planet." "What?" asked a man. "Father," said the woman. "Pocahontas," said her father. "Wait, allow us to explain," said Optimus, "We do not mean you any harm." The natives then pointed their weapons to the Autobots. "No!" said Anna, climbing down, "Their good!" "Show us your true forms!" said the chief. "Very well," said Optimus.

(0:25-0:47, 2:09-2:30, 3:06-3:19, 3:45-4:00, 4:30-end)

(0:09-0:26, 1:10-1:30, 1:30-1:40, 2:07-2:21)

"Please, we mean no harm," said Optimus. "That's what your friends said," said one of the natives. "Oh dear," said Vector Prime, "It seems we're too late getting here first. It sounds like Starscream and the Decepticons are here already." "what do you mean?" asked Pocahontas.

Meanwhile....

"And now they're gone," said Starscream. "Good," said a man.

"Now, we can get those savages to give us our gold

"Now, we can get those savages to give us our gold." It was then, the Decepticons laughed. "What's so funny?" asked the man. "Oh Mr. Ratcliffe," said Starscream, "You're so naive: There is no gold. They don't have it. It's all the way on the other side of the continent. No one even claimed it yet." "W-What?" asked Ratcliffe, "T-Then what are you looking for?" "The third Cyber Planet Key," said Starscream. "Hey, boss?" asked Thundercracker, "Can we kill them now?" "Yes," said Starscream. The men then yelled and scowled Ratcliffe, "YOU FOOL!!!/YOU KILLED US ALL!!/WE SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO JOHN!!!!" "NOT SO FAST!!!" yelled a new voice.

(2:46-2:55)

"Oh cute," said Starscream, "A single Autobot, coming to save the day." "He's not alone!" (3:09-3:18, 3:30-3:36) The Autobots got in between the men, and the Decepticons. "Quick, get all your men to safety," said Snarl, "NOW!!! WE'LL HOLD THEM OFF!!!" Ratcliffe then said, "Yes sir." It was then, Thunderblast played her recording, "Thunderblast/ CYBER KEY POWER!!"

(26:04-26:17)

The Autobots jumped out of the way, and they hit Thunderblast. It was then that someone said, "A BLACK GHOST!!!" "Black gho-" Clocker stopped, when he and the Decepticons turned to see a shadowy figure that looked familiar. "Megatron."