Reunite

Peggy's POV
We're at Russia with the Howling Commanders, finding clues about the Leviathan. We met a little girl there who almost killed us. What kind of base is this. Then, we were found by Russian soldiers who shoot at us immediately and we have a short time to react, until a man with a shield shows up and block the bullets for us while taking down the Russians. He's Captain America.

Steve's POV
Courtney took me to Russia. I was confused because I thought Peggy was in US. But then she told me that there will be bullets when I drop you.
Before
"Wait what?"
"Oh bullets, you know, they're..."
"I know what it is but..."
"See you later."
Present
When I came down, I used my shield to block the bullets that's coming at me. Then I knocked out those soldiers. When I turned around, I saw the woman I love, Peggy. Next to her, the howling commanders were there. Besides them, a few unknown men were there.
"Peggy, I'm back."

Peggy's POV
Am I dreaming? I just saw Steve battling those Russians and talked to me. His teammates are surprised.
"Steve? Is it really you? Am I dreaming?" I'm not sure.
"Yes, it's me."
I couldn't help but slapped myself.
"Peggy! What are you doing!" Steve is nervous.
"I just need to know if it's another dream." It wasn't. I felt the pain. Steve is really back.
"You're back." Dugan said.
"We miss you cap." Happy Sam cried.
"I miss you guys too." I was still shocked.
"What the hell?!" It seems like that not only us, but the men from SSR are surprised too.
"But how? We've been looking for you for weeks. Even Howard was running out of ideas."
"Howard, how is he?"
I shake my head. "He's not good Steve, the SSR thought he sold weapons to the enemies and accused him for treason."
"What? He'll never do that."
"I'm helping Howard to clean his name. But you must not tell anyone." I whispered.
"I understand. Let me help too."
"Who are you?" Another Russian.
I shot him.
"Let's get out first." I suggested.
"Ok." Steve replied.
Steve comes up to me and kissed me.
"I won't be late this time."
Steve is really back.
"I love you Peggy." He looks into my eyes.
I did the same. "I love you too."
Steve hugged me and carries me out like a princess. The commanders followed. I wish the time can stop at this moment forever.

Courtney's POV
Aw, that's so sweet. I feel I'm gonna cry.
"How the hell did it happened!"
I heard the talk.
"I thought the man is most likely dead."
I know these men. They were bad to Peggy. An interesting thought just come up to me.
"You are seeking for answers."
"Who's talking!"
"Look up."
"What do you want!"
"I know the answer to your question. Captain comes back because..."
"Because of what?"
"BOO!"
"Ah!" Those men screamed.
"Because I'm an angel and I brought him back."
"So he was dead?"
"No. He's just stuck in a plane. Frozen."
"Also, be kind to them or else."
The expressions on their faces are funny. I feel if I scare them more, they will pee in their pants.
"I'm every where." I said before I took of to see Peggy Carter and explain to her what happened.
Oh hey, they saved two Russians, oh that's a bad choice.