Avengers High School Squad

"So you're telling me that Loki somehow sneaked into your rooms and turned you into a bunch of teenagers?!" Fury almost shouts, he's furious, "I gave you a day off so Rogers can propose, and this is what I got for return?!"
"Calm down Fury, no muss, no fuss." Tony seems relaxed.
"That's not all. You meant to tell me that this will last for two months without cure?!"
"Yes Fury, there's also no cure." Thor adds.
"Take a breath in, and then out, there you go." Bruce rubs his eyes because he thought he sees Fury's head is smoking. But since the avengers are in their teenage forms, Fury found it very hard to not punch them... Imagine a bunch of adults in childish form, and tell Fury what to do...
"How come the ladies and Rogers, Thor, and Bucky are fine?" Fury asked.
"...We were playing tag in Thor's garden when Loki only cast the spell on the others.." Bucky answered since no one else planned to.
"Loki is just trying to revenge on us." Steve says, jumping into the conversation.
"How come he left you guys out! And Thor too! That's not fair! You could've bring me!!"
"Stark I already have a headache, I don't need one from you. Now let's sort thing out. You turned into 16 year olds,and it'll last for two months."
"Sir, I have your files ready." Maria Hill walks in with files on her hand.
"Good. I'm going to send you to high schools as your punishment."
"What? No you can't do this!"
"I just did. Now go and pack your book bags."
"What Tony means is that we'll be recognized." Bruce jumps in.
"Except for Rogers and Thor, I doubt it." Maria says, staring at the rest who looks different from the Avengers. All she sees is a bunch of naughty kids, no sign of Avengers at all, not even one percent, "besides, who would think that the Avengers would be in their high school?"
"What about our names?" Tony tries to argue.
"That would be kept a secret with the school, just introduce your first names."
"Oh, Rogers, Thor, and Winter Soldier would not join you, they'll stay and have a two month break." Fury adds.
"What!!!??? That's not fair. How come they got away with it!"
"Because it's easier to recognize them." Fury says, he's not going to tell the Avengers that it's because Steve, Thor, and Bucky knows his secret, he's not going to tell them that he got blackmailed( ̄^ ̄) .
"Noooo..." Tony got pushed into the car, Bruce, Natasha, and Barton followed.
"Good luck guys o(^_^)o." by the blackmailing squad.
"Now, how about a group date? Bucky, you can take Courtney since she doesn't have a date."
"You know I'm here right? Thor." Courtney showed a scary smile.
"... Yes..."
"Come on, it's going to be fun."
"And when the others find out?"
"We are helping them hiding the secrets." Bucky explained, "we're doing it for them."
"Let's go then."

~School~
"No. School is torturing, I can't survive." Tony still struggles.
"We're here already..." Natasha helps Maria by stopping Tony.
"But, but, Pepper will miss me."
"Tony, as much as I love you, you should listen to Fury." Pepper says, not because she can finally have time alone to deal with her work.
"But, but..."
"Goodbye Tony~"
They Avengers school squad enters and saw a lady standing there, welcoming them.
"Welcome to Talent Destroy High School, don't be full by the name though, our founder was drunk when he came up with the name..."
"How long is this going to last?" Tony whispers to Bruce.
"I hope soon, I wouldn't want to Hulk out."
"And that is our school history. Now the rules:
1. don't disturb the class
2. don't be disrespectful
3. no dangerous experiments
4. must listen to the teacher
...
101... You got it? And your secret would be safe."
"I already hates it." Tony whispered.
"Me too Tony, me too." Natasha agrees.
"Here's your schedule, have a happy month."
The principal left.
Here's the schedule:
Tony: Math, Biology, Physic, Gym, Lunch, Free, Norse Mythology, Free
Natasha: Free, Latin, Gym, Martial Arts, Lunch, Computer Science, U.S. History, Free
Bruce: Computer Science, Biology, Physic, Free, Lunch, Gym, U.S. History, Free
Clinton: Free, U.S History, Gym, Martial Arts, Lunch, Archery, Spanish, Free
"Looks like we can all eat lunch together and leave together." Natasha says.
"Looks like we're together Science Bro, lets go join Biology then Physics." Tony drags Bruce away.
"I'll see you later Nat."
"You too."
Tony and Bruce
"Hello, we're new to this school, and it seems like we have you."
"Let me see, yep. Come introduce yourself."
"I'm Tony..."
"Bruce..." The Science Bros are screaming inside- we're fine with the schedules, but why are the class so... nerdy! Great, a kid's glasses dropped and the other kid is sneezing. I thought science is fun.
"Go take a seat." Tony and Bruce find a seat that's next to each other.
Clinton
"Call me Clint..." Yep, that's his introduction.
"We're talking about WWII now Clint, what do you know about it?"
"...Captain America."
"And?"
"Hydra."
"And?"
"Red Skull."
"And?"
"Peggy Carter."
"Ok, find a seat and we will continue the lesson."
Natasha
"Hello, I'm Natalie and I'm new to this school." Natasha walks into the room and spoke in Latin.
"Welcome, it looks like you're fluent in Latin. It's hard to learn." The teacher responded.
"Yes, it's very easy." I aced it when I was ten, Natasha added silently. The students show blank faces to show the teachers that they have no clue what just happened...
"Ok, welcome to our class." The teacher is deeply hurt, she can't even speak Latin better than her student.
---TBC---