Sorting Out

Peggy's POV
Ok, everything is so weird today. First, Howard was kidnapped by two Russians and was temporarily brain washed. We got there and save Howard in time. However, one of the spy ran away. While we're happy about the ending, a few people from the future came back from future with a god. Steve also came back from the future but lost his memories about the future. Then he drinks the water and remembers everything. Oh, Courtney is the Thunder God's niece and we ended up at Howard's place for rest. Can this day get any weirder?

Flashback
"We're going to arrive at the time when Cap's on a mission." Thor said, informing avengers the plan.
"So, Tony, how does it felt like to revisit your dad?" Natasha joked.
"Where are we going to land?" Tony asked, ignoring the question.
"I don't know. Maybe North Pole, Alaska, Canada..."
"Wait. why this far from US?"
"..."
"Ready? Three, two, one!"
The avengers went through the time tunnel and fall from the ceiling. Tony yelled, trying not to land on anyone.
"Put your hands up!"
"They don't seem friendly." Barton whispered.
The avengers explained the whole thing, but Cap doesn't seem to trust them.
"I got this." Barton said. He went over to get water while pouring the potion in. Cap drinks it, and remember everything.
"Nice trick." Bruce commented.
They all went back to Howard's place.

Present
The avengers and Peggy gathered around.
"So Cap, tell us about your little adventure."
"Well, it's a long story."
"We got time."
...
"So we missed all the fun?" Natasha complains.
"Not really. There's a reason of you coming here." Courtney said to everyone.
"What is it?"
"I don't know."
"We'll find out. Steve, tell us about your little girlfriend." Tony said.
"Peggy, this is the Avengers. Guys, this is Peggy Carter."
"Hi."
"Hi."
"Tell us about yourself." Bruce suggested.
"Well, I'm an agent during WW2. I fought with Steve till his plane crashed. Then I went to work for the SSR. My life was boring till the SSR doubt that Howard's doing something illegal. I conduct my own investigations and Steve shows up."
"We are happy to see each other again and got together. Then we help Howard together, and you know the rest." Steve finished it.
"Steve, you finally find a girl." Bucky commented.
"^_^"
"What about you, Courtney? Tell us why your here." Peggy suggested.
"I lived in Asgard and Thor is my uncle. One day I got the notice from Cupid to travel to the 40s and help Cap and Peggy's relationship. I found out that at this time he's still frozen, so I went to look for him and brought him to Peggy in a mission, and blocked some obstacles."
"What obstacles?"
"Like people tried to shoot you during the mission in Russia, helping you being invisible when you're entering the base. I'm not that good though. Or I helped buying sometimes to make you see what the doctor's doing, etc."
"That's a lot." Tony said.
"And we don't know any of this." Steve added.
"Nah." Courtney ended this conversation.
"Anyway, your one of the Avengers' girlfriend now. Jane and Lady Pepper will be happy to see you." Thor said.
"They're Thor and Tony's girlfriend, respectively. Natasha and Barton is a couple, and Bruce and Bucky is still single." Steve explained.
Then the Avengers went back to bed.

The Next Morning
The Avengers woke up and went to the SSR alone with Howard, Peggy, and Courtney.
"You claimed you came from the future?" Chief Dooly asked. Yes he returned from the break.
"Yes."
"And you're the members of this Avengers?"
"Yes. Steve and Bucky is also one of us."
"You claimed that you're superheroes from the future. Tell me your identity."
"This is so boring. No cell phones, no computers, no fun." Tony complains to Bruce.
"Tony is Iron Man, Clint is Hawkeye, Bruce is Hulk, Thor is Thunder God, Bucky is Winter Solider, we all know Steve, and I'm Black Widow." Natasha said emotionless.
"And you..."
"Is there cheese burger?" Tony interrupts.
"Tony!" Thor said.
"What? You like pop tarts."
"Jarvis, what's the quickest cheeseburger shop?" Even though they went back in time, the technologies were preserved and connecting to the modern world so that it'll be easier for the Avengers to communicate and search informations.
"Yes?" Mr. Jarvis asked.
"Oh, not you. I have an AI named Jarvis." Tony explained."
"What is AI?"
"I'm sorry, we can't tell you." Bruce responded. They were told not to give too many future information.
"And you're here for what?" Chief continues.
"This is boring." x2(Tony and Howard)
"..."
"They're definitely son and father."
"Yep."
"+1"
"How can you prove yourself?"
"Cap?"
"That's not enough."
"Courtney?"
"Nope."
Tony takes out the Mark 52(let's pretend it's the newest suit), and puts it on.
"Is that enough?"
"...Yes"
"I'm proud of you, son. Only someone as smart as me can have you." On their personalities, Howard and Tony is really similar.
"It's not like we're not the smartest person. No wait, we are." Tony replies.
"..."
"..."
"I though one Howard/Tony is enough." The rest said.
"Where are we going to stay?" Barton asked a realistic question.
"You all going to stay with me of course. I'm going to have one mansion for you guys." Howard said in an obvious tone, telling the Avengers, Peggy, and Courtney.
"Ok."
"Fine with me."
"Cool."
"LOL." by Tony
"Finally, no more Griffith."
the Avengers looked confused.
"It's a place for women to live properly and well-behaved. The most famous sentence is 'no men above the first floor' and the 'magical Houdini'." Peggy explained.
-_-# by Courtney
|( ̄3 ̄)| by Natasha
(O_O) by Tony
(*゚▽゚*) by the rest Avengers

Thank you all for reading. I'm sorry about this late? update. (≧≦)