Modern Date

"Steve where are we going?" Peggy asked.
"You'll see." Steve said, driving a car.
"Or, I can take a guess. we've been sitting on the car for 30minutes."
"You'll like it."
After another 30 minutes, Steggy arrived at a beach.
"Since you know the 1940s dates, I decided to try something new, the modern date."
"Aww, Steve~"
"Come on." Steve said, taking off his top.
"Umm... Why are those girls so... and why are you taking off your shirt?"
"Oh, people are more... open? These days."
"I can't accept that."
"Don't worry, it took me a long time."
Steve hugged Peggy and carry her down the stairs and to the beach, Steve set Peggy on a beach chair and lay besides her until...
"Steve! Put me down!!!"
"Not gonna happen my love."
Steve carried Peggy towards the ocean, and then... then... well you can guess it. Steve went into the ocean and dropped Peggy.
"Steve!"
"Haha, are you alright?" Steve said, trying to hold back the laugh.
"No, I'm not." Peggy said as she pulled Steve to make him fall too.
"Woah!"
"That's my Peggy."
"Aww~"
With sun reflecting Peggy's face, Steve leaning on n for a kiss.
"There's people Steve."
"I learned that PDA makes people very uncomfortable."
"Yes, they..." Steve lean in for another kiss before Peggy can finish.
"Do you still think it's uncomfortable?"
"...Well... I, I wouldn't call it that..."
"It's alright. Did you bring an extra pair of cloth? Let's get you changed before you got sick." Steve said, walking with Peggy back to the car.
"What if I didn't?"
"Then you can just wear mine, simple." Peggy blushed.
"Come on." Both went to change into dry cloth, then Steve took Peggy to a cafe nearby.
"Hello sir, how may I help you?"
"A table for two."
"This way." The waitress showed the way, batting her eyes on Steve.
"Here's your menu."
"I want xxx, xxx, and xxx."
"And you Miss?"
"Same as Steve."
"Right away." The waitress left, purposely walking like a "model."
"Don't worry Peggy, my heart will always be yours." Steve said, noticing Peggy's jealous look.
"Who says I'm jealous." Steve didn't say a word but chuckled.
"What?"
"You're so cute, I'm so lucky."
"I'm the lucky one Steve."
"Here's your food, enjoy." The waitress came in and interrupted the couple.
After dinner
"Ready for movies?"
"Sure, what are we watching?"
"I want to keep it a surprise. The movie that's going to start first after we arrived will be the one we watch."
"Fine with me." The couple ordered popcorn, drinks, and had fun after the movie. After, they went home and cuddled on the couch.
"I wish we can do this more often." Peggy wished.
"We have the rest of our lives."
Peggy leaned on Steve's chest and fall asleep.
"JARVIS, bring me a blanket." Steve whispered.
"Yes, sir." Steve took the blanket and cover on top of him and Peggy, and falls asleep right after.

Tony's Floor
"See, I told you guys Steve can be romantic." Courtney said, smirking.
"Ugh! But but..."
"No buts Tony, it is what it is." Natasha joined.
"Fine." Barton, Tony, and Bruce took out their wallet and paid Courtney and Natasha each $1,000 bucks. What about Thor? Well, he's the one whit start the question, and in order to avoid being killed by the Hulk, he took Jane to Asgard -_-#...
"Good night guys!" The girls said, heading down to sleep.