A Scheme

Courtney's POV
While we argued, the door opened and a man walked out.
"I have signed confessions from mr. Stark. The only way you'll get it is to release ms. Carter."
"Who's this guy?" Steve asked me.
"Oh, um, Mr. Jarvis. He's Mr. Stark's housekeeper I think."
In the meeting room
"Why would Howard do that? He can't clean his name then."
"There's no clean name need to be made. Now you'll stay here until Mr. Stark arrives."
"Great, we have more trouble now!" So much problems!
The SSR exit the room, leaving Steve, Peggy, Jarvis and me.
"So, what do you want to do? Playing red light green light?"
"How can Howard sign the paper? That'll be impossible to clean his name." Steve questioned.
"Actually, he didn't."
"You faked his signature?" Peggy asked.
"Yes."
"Well Mr Jarvis, do you know what it's like to be hanged? It's quite unpleasant."
"What's that guy doing?" I said, noticing a guy communicating in morse code.
peggy saw it and take out a book to copy down the code while Steve stands behind her and translated it.
"Prepare for evacuation..."
"In 90 min." Peggy finished the sentence.
"What's going to happen in 90min?" Jarvis asked.
"I don't know. Some kind of murder maybe? The doctor is completely new to here. Who can he talk to? And it's morse code." I said
Peggy rushes out the door and explained what happened about the confession.
"Why are you telling me this now?"
"Because I need you trust."
We explained the whole thing over, but the chief still doesn't believe us.
"I have one more thing." Peggy give the green container to the chief. He opened it and took out the blood.
"What is this stuff?"
"That is the last remaining sample of Steve's blood."
"My blood?"
"The SSR screwed up all of your blood trying to recreate the serum except this one. Mr. Stark wanted to keep it safe."
The chief send Steve and some agents to explore the the building across from us, while he locked us up.
"What the hell?! What was that for!" I screamed at him.
He just left. That doctor must have a secret identity.