Red Sky

"Here we are." Peggy said, pointing at the restaurant.
"Are you sure? It's not what I imagined." Tony said, looking at a restaurant that has no customers and look poor.
"Yes I'm sure. This is a restaurant for agents and spies. Many secret actions takes place here." Peggy assured.
"Let's see what it looks like." Thor said, walking into the restaurant.
"Wow!"
"This is..."
"So..."
"Ugly..." by Tony
"If this is the place Dottie told us, it should have a passage way or something like that." Natasha observed the place, "and I see nothing."
"Nobody is here right?"
"Not from what I see."
"Ok. Thor, I need you to throw your hammer around this place." Tony directed.
"Wow wait. This is illegal. What we collect can't testify against HYDRA." Peggy stopped.
"I thought we can just destroy HYDRA." Tony argued.
"Easier said then done." Natasha ended the debate.
"What should we do now? Walking around?"

The Rest of Avengers

"I don't feel good. She gave up too easy." Steve whispered.
"Judging from what I see, she gave up too easy." Barton agreed.
"Well, it's not like she's stalling for rescue. Is she?" Courtney asked.
"BOOM!"
"What's that sound?" Bruce asked.
"Oh, it's nothing. A few people intruded our place." Courtney said calmly.
"What?!" The rest yelled.
"Nat, we're being intruded. The place is just a plan to help her escape!" Clint told Natasha over the talkie.
"Copy." Natasha turned around and said ,"guys, we've been fooled."
"Who are you? Give me the information and I'll let you live." Bruce said.
"Cocky."
"He's serious. Don't mess with Bruce."
"Why won't I?"
"Because I'm here, Zola." Steve said.
"Why hello, haven't see you for a long time. How's that crash?"
"How did you escape? Wait no. What do you want? Wait no. Answer both questions." Courtney said, trying to be serious.
"I'm a scientist so I invented things to escape. I want HYDRA to rule the world."
"Lots of brainwashing, I see."
"Why do you need her then?"
"She's a brilliant spy. She led us to you."
"Why do you need us then?"
"You are the key of..."
"Steve!" Peggy broke in.
"Are you guys alright?"
"We didn't start the fight yet... Where's Dottie? Oh hey, you're over there now." Barton explained.
"Ready for a fight Peggy?" Dottie challenged.
"My pleasure."
"Zola! Don't you run away." Steve chase after him, bring him down easily, "now tell me. What did you planned?"
"Never!"
"Thor."
"Got it." Thor summoned lighting
"If you don't tell us then, I'm not sure if Thor knows how to control the lighting."
"Fine! I will. Red Skull set up a termination bomb in NY and we were assigned to activate it if he dies!"
"Where is it and when will it blow up?"
"It's going to blow up by 9 tonight."
"Where is IT!"
"Ha, I'm not telling anyone."
"THOR!"
Thor hit the man.
"Hail HYDRA!" Zola said, before he bit the tongue and died.
"We need to find the bomb. It's 7 already."
The avengers try to leave.
"Not so fast." Dottie said, leading a few men blocking them.
"Get out of the way."
"Won't be that easy."
"Fine." Tony puts in his suit and attack them, "done. Lets go."
The Avengers rushed out of the building. Peggy told the SSR and ask them to search for the bomb while Tony and Howard calculate for the possible locations and ask JARVIS to scan the area. Time went by fast and it's 8:20 already.
"Come on." Steve said, hoping to find the bomb.