A New Threat

"Good morning guys."
Its been a few days since Avengers arrived.
They gathered around to have breakfast.
"I wonder what Fury's expression would be when he find out." Bruce literally mailed a letter to Fury, explaining everything while Tony and Thor called their girlfriends to explain.
"He should receive the letter by now."
"Jarvis, please give me Fury's expression live."
So what the Avengers saw is that Fury had just finishing the letter, and his face went from poker face to... -_-#...(╯°Д°)╯...T^T...
(♯`∧')... "Phil! Do you know about this!" But then, Fury realized that Ph is on vacation. So, he becomes ノ( ゜-゜ノ) .
"Hahaha. This is so funny."
"Typical Fury."
"Cap, since you and Peggy have being together for a long time now, have you considered proposing to her?" Tony wondered.
"Cough cough." X2(Cap and Peg)
The phone rings
"Hello? This is Peggy... Yes... I understand... I'll bring the Avengers too... Ok."
"What happened?"
"The SSR was robbed."
"What?!"
"Not surprised. The defense system sucks."
"..." Peggy is really speechless. First Howard then his son. Compare to other nations, SSR is the safest.
"Why?"
"They're going to brief us when we arrived."
The group arrived.
"Agent Sousa, what's going on?"
"We don't know. All we know is that there are gun shots and a few classified files were stolen."
"Any idea what the files are about?" Barton asked.
"You can trust them."
"The files about the Dr. Fennhoff and Dr. Zola."
"That's not good. Any jail break?" Peggy asked.
"Some men of Red Skull, but not the major ones."
"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." Steve mumbled.
"What's so scary about that red skull? We defeated Ultron."
"HYDRA."
"Oh."
"One really important question. You know after the war with Ultron, your shield broke? Do you have a new one?" Tony asked.
"Yep, I build one. It's a mixture of the rarest materials in the whole nine realms. It's indestructible, weight the same, and 100 times better than the last shield. I also added a new trick so it is similar to Thor's hammer. So basically, Steve can summon it like how Thor did to his hammer, and only Steve can use the shield. Others won't be able to lift it." Courtney said, taking outa shield out of nowhere and handed it to Steve.
"How can you lift it then?"
"I build it."
"Where did you get the materials from?" Tony is really curious, he wonders if he can do it to his suits.
"I made them, since I control those things."
"What would it feel like if I add it to my suits?"
"That's a good idea, but I don't think it would work because..."
"Guys, off the topic."
"Right."
"So this is when the HYDRA revive." Bruce said.
"And we need to find the bases."
"Jarvis, give me the locations."
"Yes sir."
"What? Oh." Mr. Jarvis is still confused about the AI and himself.
"I don't think it is that simple. The Russian doctor is still here while the spy disappear. They had plans. Why would the doctor be captured easily? I don't think so." Steve said.
"We should pay a little visit to the doctor." Natasha suggested.
"No. He's really good at brainwashing people."
"Please, those tricks are for children."
"Fine." The SSR brought the doctor to the interrogation room.
"So, doctor Fennhodf, how's your little brainwashing game? I've heard of your name before."
"Who are you?"
"Russian, then American."
"Have you witness what Howard did?"
"Yes." Natasha didn't know, but she doesn't care either.
"His inventions killed thousands of Russians. We can stop them together(in Russian)."
"First, I don't care. Second, persuade me."
"Together, we can invent weapons of mass destructions and bring back HYDRA."
"I thought it's your enemy."
"Ah, it never is for me. I'm always serving for HYDRA."
"It is reasonable."
"We're going to revenge and take over the world. WW2 is just a start. There'll be more. And you, young lady, will be rewarded if you join us."
"What's your next step?"
"Hail Hydra!"
"What?"
"You can't fool me woman."
"I'm not. I hate Stark. My family is dead because of him." Natasha acted, with tears on her face.
"Congrats, you passed the test. We are planing to recover all inventions that belongs to HYDRA and create new weapons. We also have spies, you can be one of them."
"And that's the correct way on how to fool a fool." Natasha said after she opened the door.
"What?! You liar!"
"Lock him up, separately."
"No! You'll pay for this!"
"Yeah right."

"That's amazing. How did you do that?" Chief asks.
"That's Nat, always amazing." Barton answers.
"What are we waiting for? We got work to do." Agent Sousa said to the agents.
"Nope, we got this. It's what we do." Tony said, not happy with the arrangement.
"Yes, you may be good at interrogation, but we have experiences." Agent Thompson argued.
"Really? How come your chief got tricked and our people didn't?"
"Because... Uh..."
"Why don't we all work together?" Courtney suggested. She doesn't want to see another fight.
"Not with him." x2(Tony and Thompson)
"We'll look for evidences at Howard's place while you guys can check the prison." Steve said, making a final decision.
"Do you need a guide?" Thompson asked, directing to Tony.
"Nope, I got Jarvis." Tony said proudly.
"..."
Tony KO Thompson
"Whatever. Just don't leave a mess."
"Like you haven't."
"Ok stop. We're leaving. Peg you coming?" Steve asked, try to end the fight.
"Yep."