Chapter twenty-seven

The Series Finale

"Get off me! Let go of us!" Tommy yelled as Agatha still had her hold on them.
"Our powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda asked, tilting her head.

"No, dear. I'm counting on it." Agatha replied, snatching the children back.

"No!" Wanda said, flinging her hands towards her.
The force from the blast caused Agatha to fall to the ground, she quickly rose again after a few seconds and I waved my hands towards her causing her to double over.

She looked at her blackened fingers which seemed to be absorbing Wanda and I's powers.
"I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing." She said, standing up straight.

I looked down at my fingers to see them starting to turn grey and dead-like. Agatha took this as an opportunity to blast me and Wanda away from her.

"You two are clearly in over your heads. So why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it? And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourselves. What do you say?" Agatha said, rising in the air with her powers.

Wanda and I stood up. I looked at Agatha and then behind her, causing  Wanda's red car to go flying towards her, smashing her into the windows of my house.

Wanda and I stormed towards the house to see that Agatha had left behind a pair of boots, like the Wizard of Oz.

I looked through the window only to see a white figure staring back at me. I turned around, along with Wanda, and came face to face with Vision, our Vision.
"Vision?" Wanda said, in disbelief.

We walked towards him slowly, "Is it really you?" Wanda asked.
He put his hand on her head and then suddenly, I was sent flying backward into a house down the street.

Then, other Vision came to the rescue, got me out of the rubble, and flung himself towards our Vision.

Vision flew back up and stared at white Vision as he went up in flames.
"Where are the children?" He asked.

"In the house, Safe." I replied.
"Listen, I know why you two made this world but-" Vision tried to say.

"We can fix it." Wanda spoke up.
"Can you?" Vision questioned.

Agatha reappeared as white Vision walked through the flames, "Oh, This is awkward... Your ex and your boyfriend together at the same party. Who're you gonna choose, Wanda?" She said.

"Vision, this is our home." Wanda told him.
"Then let's fight for it." Vision replied to not only Wanda but to me as well.

He flew up and crashed with white Vision and they flew God knows where.
Meanwhile, me and Wanda turned back to Agatha, who teleported to the water tower.

we flew towards her quickly.

"Wanda! Natalie!" Monica banged on the glass of the window Pietro currently had her in.
"Don't waste your breath, babe. No one can hear you from in here." Pietro replied, strumming his guitar.

He played a dramatic tune when Monica looked at the window. He sped to the window and flicked Monica back, causing her to fly into the table behind her.

I flew to the center of the town alongside Wanda. We landed on the ground softly and looked around for her. "Don't shoot. I'm just the messenger." The mailman said, driving by.

Suddenly, I and Wanda were blasted to the ground again.
"Wanda, Natalie, you two have never been up against another witch before. Did you know there's an entire chapter devoted to the both of you in the Darkhold?" Agatha said, standing in front of a billboard.