Chip Bag

You groan as you hear something coming from the next room. Grumbling, you get up and shuffle out of the dorm, and knock on Ranpo's dorm door.

"Come in!", you hear his voice call out to you. 

Sighing and rubbing your eyes, you open the door and poke your head in the dorm. When you walk in you see Ranpo sitting on a futon, watching tv, with snacks and candy surrounding him.

"Do you know what time it freaking is!?", you whisper yell to him.

"It's 10:37 in the night.", Ranpo looks at you, raising his eyebrow.

"Wait what.", you rub your eyes and look at the clock in front of the door way.

"Well, since you're here anyways, you wanna come in and watch this show with me?", he gives you a small grin as he pats an empty pillow next to him.

"Does no one else complain about the noise your making?", you sigh, sitting next to him.

"Kunikida-kun used to, but that man sleeps at 8:30 pm sharp, Dazai-kun is probably trying to kill himself, or reading, and the others are probably either asleep, or doing their own thing. I think Akiko-chan might actually be on a job.", Ranpo says handing you half an empty chip bag.

"Wait Dazai-kun is trying to do what!?", you give him a look, not taking the chip bag.

"You'll find out soon enough.", Ranpo laughs, offering you the chip bag again.

"You sure know a lot about everyone.", you give a smile, taking the chip bag from him.

"Of course! I'm the reason this whole thing was made in the first place.", Ranpo says, before laughing at something that was happening on screen.

"Oh really? I thought Fukuzawa-san was the president.", you ask, putting a chip in your mouth.

"I was a reckless 14 year old, Fukuzawa-san made this organization so he could control me, and so other gifteds could put their gifts to good use.", Ranpo explained.

"Ah, so your closest with him then?", you ask, leaning over and snatching a bonbon from a box next to Ranpo.

"Well he's the only one who I truly trusted when I was in a time where I believed I was surrounded by monsters who hated me.", Ranpo gave a weak smile, grabbing a chip from your bag.

"Been there, was lucky that I didn't have anyone around though, they would've been turned into dust.", you give a small laugh, slowly eating the bonbon.

"Your gloves are gonna get dirty.", Ranpo scrunches up his nose, looking at the chocolate rubbing off on your glove.

"Better that I get them dirty then I turn you into dust.", you snarkily shoot back.

"Don't make me find out something you don't want me to know.", Ranpo says, adding a very exaggerated evil laugh at the end.

"So what is your gift then?", you ask him curiously.

"Ultra Deduction.", Ranpo grinned.

"Well that clears a lot of doubts up.", you give a soft laugh, as you fiddle with your gloves.

"What about you? How did you get evicted from your apartment?", Ranpo asked.

"I uh, funny story. I accidently sorta kinda made my land lord's kid's stuffed rabbit disappear.", you give a shaky laugh, recalling the incident.

"That's pretty heartless of you.", Ranpo poked your arm, before taking the chip bag from your hands.

"Hey it wasn't on purpose! I had my gloves off when she waltzed in and shoved that Costco sized rabbit into my arms while she went to go use the bathroom.", you shrugged your shoulders.

"Guess you could say, she didn't know you had some twix up your sleeve.", Ranpo laughed, taking a Twix bar out of his sleeve.

"Did you really have that in your sleeve the whole time I was talking?", you laugh, yawning a little.

"Hm, it's already 11:46, I should go to bed.", Ranpo sighs, turning off the tv and rolling onto his side,

"I'll see you tomorrow at work then!", you say, quickly getting up and leaving the dorm room.

"Y/n-san! What were you doing in Ranpo-san's room?", you hear Dazai's voice question you.

"Huh? Oh his tv was on too loud so I went to go tell him to turn it off.", you smile, assuring whatever doubts Dazai had before heading towards your dorm again.

"For over an hour? Alright then, see you tomorrow at work.", you hear Dazai snicker, as you enter your dorm room.

a/n: wowee look at me being inconsistent! i do apologize for the late upload 😔😔 but never the less, its spring break tmr which means i will be able to stick to my schedule a lot easier without those pesky homework things! until then, good bye and have a great day/night!