Part 2

Enjoy 👀🔥

"Action!" Ariana yelled instructing the camera on the two. She turned around to quiet the rest of the crew and was surprised to see a few less people than before. She smirked knowing that the ones who left probably went to go handle their boners or arousal. She couldn't blame them Shawn and Camila were just so hot that a nun would probably would need to masturbate after seeing the two.

"Alright Shawn" Dinah said seeing the two get into the position they were in before the lights went on earlier. She was so into the two that she was forgetting that she had a job to do, and she wasn't one to slack.

"Okay" Shawn nodded looking at Camila who was once again on her hands and knees in front of him. She was kneeled in the center of the bed. The lights softly dimmed giving them the silent signal to begin the next part of the scene.

"Mmm you taste so delicious" Camila moaned licking her lips trying to catch the cum that was dripping from her forehead. "I want some more" she smiled going to grab onto the Canadian's hardening shaft only to be stopped.

"As much I would love to stick my dick down your throat again" Shawn moaned the thought causing a shudder to run through her body. "I think I want a little taste of that sweet pussy so much more" he smirked pulling Camila up so they both were kneeled in front of each other. "After all I think it my turn to return the favor" he smirked his hand lowering down to cup the brunette's center.

"Fuck" brunette hissed. The orgasm she had earlier wasn't enough to quell the raging fire that was burning inside her. "Jesus baby" she moaned as Shawn slipped two of his slim finger inside the blonde.

"You're so wet" Shawn smirked slowly pumping his fingers into the brunette. "I want to taste you" he informed his thumb resting on Camila's clit and softly teasing circles on it.

"Fuck baby" Camila gasped speechless when Shawn pushed another finger inside her. She was sure that if they didn't hurry then she was going to cum before the scene even called for it. Something she had never done in her whole career before.

"Do you want that?" Shawn whispered his lips once again latching on the brunette's neck. By the end of today Camila was going to be covered in hickeys a fact the white skinned boy took pride in. "Do you want me to spread those sexy legs of yours and lick every single drop of you?" he asked biting the brunette's neck enjoying the moans of encouragement he was getting out of her. "Do you want my tongue deep inside you? Do you want to ride my face till it's covered in your cum?" he asked his voice growing deeper each second.

"Oh fuck!" Camila yelled as Shawn's fingers brushed against her g-spot. She usually had to instruct the guys on where it was, or just act like they found it, but it the Canadian seem to know every little trick to get her off.

"Well do you?" the Canadian hissed his digits pressing on the spot he knew would drive Camila crazy. He continued to brush against the sensitive nerve and before he knew it a gush of liquid surrounded his hand and he knew that the brunette had just orgasm, and from the amount of cum on his hand it was a big one.

"Yes!" Camila cried throwing back her head feeling those talented fingers continued to brush against her nerve prolonging her orgasm. The Canadian had skills, and he seemed to be using everyone one of them.

"Well baby all you have to do is ask and you shall receive" Shawn smirked slowly removing his hands from inside the brunette. Not able to resist he slipped the three digits he just had buried in the brunette, in his mouth moaning at the sweet taste of Camila.

"I-I w-want y-you to do all t-those things to m-me" Camila softly stuttered her eyes darkening as she watch the Canadian lick her essence off. "P-please" she begged seeing Shawn's tongue twirl around his finger. She could just imagine on what the tongue could swirl around.