Part 8

Shawn Mendes woke up to one of the most pleasant sights he ever had the pleasure of waking up too. The gorgeous brunette he had been sexing all night was now cuddled up against him. Her head lied gently across his chest as her hand softly gripped Shawny Jr.

The Canadian had spent countless nights with many women of all ages, sizes, and looks, but out of all those hook-ups Camila Cabello was quickly becoming the standard to amount too.

The girl was a like a passionate firecracker in bed waiting to combust and god did she managed to pop him like a cork. Shawn couldn't even remember the last time he came like that, hell he didn't even think it was possible until last night.

Camila did something to him that just set every nerve in Shawn on fire. Though he just met the girl he could already tell that the brunette had a hold on him. Whether it was to his dick or his heart, he couldn't tell just yet, but he was looking forward to finding out.

"Mm your thinking to loud" Camila groaned her soft breath ghosting across the Canadian's warm face.

"Sorry" Shawn whispered his voice husky from the all night fuck fest they just stared in. If every moment off set was going to be like this then Shawn was going to love working on this film.

"Don't be" Camila mumbled her eyelids slowly fluttering open showcasing her vivid hazel eyes meeting the others dark hazel ones in a relaxed gaze. 

"Especially after what you did to me last night" the cuban added a naughty smirk ghosting across her face.

"Same goes for you beautiful" Shawn grinned. "I don't think I ever came like that in my life" he groaned his eyes flushed closed as last night's events replayed in his head.

"Oh I can tell" Camila smirked her hand tightening around the Canadian's thick shaft and massaging it a pleasant feeling spreading throughout her body hearing the Canadian moan out in pleasure. "After all I am covered in you cum" she added to both of theirs amusement.

"Sorry about that" Shawn whimpered as the brunette's fingers traced around his head. God the things this girl could do to him were unbelievable. No one had ever been able to work him up so good and fast and the brunette was easily proving that with just a hand job.

"Once again don't be" Camila replied kissing the boy on the neck before straddling his lithe waist. 

"You don't know how much it turns me on when I'm covered in your seed" she smirked working Shawn until he was up and hard before plunging herself on the thick shaft a loud moan spilling out from both of them as she did so.

"Fuck Mila!" Shawn yelled out the brunette's wet and surprisingly still tight pussy enveloping his hard shaft until all you could see was the brown eyed girl's pink clit pressed against the base of his dick. Just the thought of his dick buried deep inside the brunette almost had him spilling his load.

"That's what I plan to do baby" the brunette responded moaning softly as she slowly lifted herself up until just the tip of the Canadian's hot dick was buried inside her before plunging back down. Her slick walls welcomed the onslaught of the boy's large meat.

"God yes" Shawn hissed his hands gripping onto the brunette's waist letting her do all of the work before meeting her with a sharp thrust of his hips every time the brunette worked herself down.

If he could he would have someone right now in the room recording this. The brunette looked amazing with her petite tits bouncing everywhere as she worked herself up and down his dick.

This didn't even compare to what they had to do on set. Sure what they did in front of all those cameras and the production staff was great. Shit the fact that he was getting paid to fuck this brunette was enough for him, but this was on a whole another level of hot.