Part 4

No Shawmila in here sorry guys, but this part is important because of what is going to happen, Shawn will think about it in the next part.

"Oh shit" Hailey last heard as she quickly made her way to the bathroom. She didn't know what came over her to make her give a hand job to Shawn in the middle of the Canadian's living room. She couldn't just sit there anymore without having her hands on the boy.

She made her way inside the bathroom locking the door behind her. Shawn was always able to make her aroused just by one look and she was practically dripping in her wetness after what just happened. She still had the distinct taste of the Canadian's seed on her tongue as well on her hand making her even wetter.

She closed her eyes leaning against the bathroom door naughty thoughts running rampant through her mind. 

All she wanted to do was go back in the living room rip her and Shawn's clothes off and ride that wonderful cock that rested between the curly boy's legs.

"Fuck it" she whispered quickly getting rid of her panties and pants hissing as the cold air met her overheated center. She knew this was wrong on some many levels especially after giving Shawn a hand job not even five minutes ago, but she couldn't bring herself to care.

She stripped out of her shirt and bra standing bare in her pseudo parent's guest bathroom. She thought back on the times she and Shawn spent just down the hall in their teen days exploring each others body and getting the best results.

Her fingers caressed her pebbled nipples small moans ripping from her throat as she imagined tan fingers teasing them. Even as teens Shawn seemed to have a natural talent in sex, and god did she just wants the Canadian to just barge in the door and fuck her into oblivion.

She moaned as she trailed her hands down getting closer and closer to the place she knew would be soaked in her wetness. She hissed as her cold fingertips touched her harden clit. She moved away from the door and sat herself on the sink counter spreading her legs wide.

Moaning as her hand caressed her clit slowly rubbing it imagining Shawn's tip doing it. She could feel the bottom of the cold tile sink grow warmer and moist as her essence slowly dripped down pooling under her ass.

"Oh god Shawn" She moaned her head thrown back as she entered herself with two finger easily gliding in and out of her wet cunt. Shawn was so good at stretching her and yet making her feel so full that she had became addicted to that feeling and though her hands could never compare to what the canadian's cock did to her she was beyond horny to care.

She never had more sex in her life then she did in her teenage years. When they first started dating it was weird because they were both virgins and she never had something so big and thick inside her; hell she never thought something as big as Shawn's thick would fit inside such a small hole.

But it was a welcome surprised when it did. Of course it hurt to lose your virginity but it hurt even more to lose it to a girl with a double digit dick, but once the pain lesson it was the most pleasurable feeling in the world.

It seemed so natural for her to be filled as the canadian pushed in and out of her with his dick. They didn't even wait an hour before they were back out it again both of them addicted to the pleasure of sex.

As she slipped another finger in her dripping pussy she remember back when Shawn would lift her hips up and let her fuck herself on the boy's cock.

"Oh god Shawn" She groaned pushing the three fingers in faster and harder her hips meeting them in every thrust. She gripped tightly at the edge of the sink feeling like she was going to slip off any second.