Part 6

"MY BUTTONS!" Taylor screamed shocking everyone on and off set. The eccentric female rushed through the crowd bombarding her way on to the set before collapsing on the ground.

"What the hell is going on?" Ariana asked a confused look on her face that pretty much matched everyone's except the blonde haired female sobbing in front of them.

"Shit" Shawn groaned pulling out of Camila to both of their displeasure. He had already declared that the best place in the world was between the brunette's thighs.

"Taylor" Dinah sighed knowing exactly what was wrong with the woman. She had worked with the woman on many films and sets and a couple of award shows and knew how serious her 'creations' were from the fabric to the buttons.

"MY BUTTONS!" Taylor cried out holding up her hand-crafted and one of a kind buttons. That jacket was one of her greatest works and it could only be that if everything on the jacket was on it.

Every item of clothing was unique and special. No jackets matched the other and so forth. Those buttons were made to fit that specific jacket and be worn with class not to be thrown across porn set without regard.

"Taylor you have to get up" Dinah commanded getting out of her chair and slowly approaching the woman. If she knew anything about fashion designers were that they were serious about their clothing.

"MY BUTTONS!" the eccentric woman screeched her hands rose up to the heavens...or the ceiling in this case.

"Jesus Christ" Hailey groaned leaning back in her chair in frustration. Though they were getting paid by the hour most of their money counted on the completion on the film and a percentage of royalties if the film sold well.

"Alright somebody call...someone!" Ariana yelled in annoyance. By the way Taylor was sobbing she figured it was going to be awhile before they were able to shoot. "Everyone takes a break" she ordered.

"Till when?" Camila asked in mild surprise. It was rare for Ariana to ever go on a break let alone let others go on one as well especially when they were in the middle of shooting. She liked to buckle down and shoot the scenes straight through without a break to provide a touch of reality and nothing was off.

Most films had the actors fucking for a few hours and then an hour or two breaks which she believed was far from the truth of real sex. Sure you could last for hours, but you would be sweaty, exhausted, and panting like you just ran the Boston marathon.

Her films were more than just sex it was real life. So her actors and actress were exhausted and panting at the end of the film instead of being energetic with faces caked with make-up to provide that perfect mirage.

Seeing that they probably wouldn't get to finish any time soon Shawn pulled up his pants while Camila found her clothes and slipped them on as well.

"Till Puss in velvet gets the hell off my set!" She screamed stumping off like the diva she still was and probably always be.

"Come on Taylor" Dinah sighed taking off her jacket and wrapping it around the woman. She tried pulling her off the ground, but the woman was adamant of staying on the floor much to her annoyance.

She knew Taylor for a long time and didn't want to kick the woman while she was down, but for god sakes they were just buttons. All they had to do was grabbed some thread and yarn and sew them back on.

"Does this happen a lot?" Shawn asked Camila trying to hide his smile. He didn't want to laugh, but it was so hard not to seeing the lanky woman crying over some damn buttons.

"Depends on how the designer is" Camila laughed setting the Canadian off.

"My buttons" Taylor whimpered which was quickly overpowered by the main stars laughing fit.