Part 11

As the sun filtered through the room two bodies stayed glued to one another their chest rising in tandem as the minutes went by. The room was filled with the evidence of their nightly activities as the smell of sex still hung in the hour.

It was past morning and neither of the two seemed even close to getting up. The latina was perfectly content as she laid wrapped up in the boy's arms on the crowded couch. She didn't know what time it was but telling by the non-stop ringing of their cellphones, they had been holed up in the office for a while.

Camila couldn't remember the last time she felt so happy and content. She had dated countless of girls and guys and never has one made her felt the way Shawn has. And it wasn't just the sex although that was a big part of it; it was everything. The way he looked, to the way he felt, to his smell. Everything about the Canadian drew her in and she hoped that whatever this relationship or whatever it is they were doing right now wouldn't lead her to being hurt.

"Mm morning" Shawn husky voice softly groaned as his hands wrapped tighter around the brunette's waist pulling her in. "You smell like me" he mumbled burying his head in the latina's neck.

"After all the things you did to me last night I should" Camila cheekily replied pulling the Canadian tighter against her. She moaned softly as the boy's soft dick nestled between her ass cheeks. She could still feel the slight burning in her limbs from all the ways she was stretched and fucked last night. 

Every part of her was sore, but she still felt so good and relaxed.

"What time is it?" Shawn asked his fingers softly caressing the brunette's breast. He would be more then surprised if he could get it up again after all that happened last night and this morning, but he could still admire the beautiful woman wrapped in his arms.

"I don't know and I don't care" Camila replied turning over so that she was face to face with her lover. 

"You're so beautiful" she mumbled when their eyes met.

"No more then you" Shawn smiled pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Their lips locked in a slow battle of dominance as their hands softly roamed each other's bodies caressing and kneading their sore muscles. 

Shawn wanted more of the brune, he wanted all of her. He wanted to make the sweet girl see stars as they came against each other. He wanted the brunette's nails buried in his back as they matched each other thrust for thrust until they were screaming out each other's names. He wanted everything with her, but right now at this moment in the late afternoon with their phones ringing and buzzing non-stop all he wanted was to have her sweet girl in his mouth.

"My baby" Camila moaned as Shawn softly flipped her on her back and began to trail kiss on her neck. "I don't think I can take anymore" she added. As much as she wanted the boy inside of her, she was way too sore and due to his size it would be too painful to even try.

"I know baby, but that's not what I want" Shawn whispered pulling away from the brunette. "Trust me" he urged staring deep into the limber girl's beautiful brown eyes.

They were locked into an intense gaze for what felt like hours, but were merely only seconds before the brune nodded sealing it was a soft kiss. "I do" she mumbled against Shawn's lips.

"Lay back and relax babe" the boy's urged kissing her one last time, before trailing his lips lower down the latina's body. He softly kissed his way down Camila's toned body stop to pay homage to her soft breast making sure he gave both of them the attention they deserved. Then he moved down to her soft navel licking its shell before he found herself bunched up at the end of the couch admiring the place that was becoming so dear to his heart.