Part 7

"Austin, Austin Mahone" Shawn heard the somewhat giant of a man say.

"Thanks Austin" the boy replied before turning around. 

He opened the passenger seat gently placing Camila in it making sure the dazed brunette was buckled up safely before shutting it.

He turned around shocked to still see the man in front of him with a dopey look on his face. "Can I help you?" He questioned.

"Well I was wondering if you maybe needed some help with Ms. Cabello" He replied with a small wink.

"No, I'm pretty sure I can handle it from here" Shawn said a questionable look on his face.

"Okay" Austin shrugged still standing in front of him with a dimwitted expression on his face.

"Is there anything more Mr. Mahone?" Shawn asked. He had overheard Ariana using their interns last names and it figured out it was away to show her position of being the boss and them being meaningless interns. So he may not be some big time star or the director, but he was way higher up then some him when it came to status.

"Well I just think that whatever your about to do with Ms. Cabello will be better with two people and since were the only two here" He answered winking again much to the Canadian's annoyance.

"I'm sorry, but what do you think I'm about to do with Camila?" He questioned hoping that what was about to come out of this giant oafish mouth was nothing to what he thought it was going to be.

"Well I think we both know that you're about to go fuck Camila and I'm just offering my helping hands" he said sticking out his large hands practically bouncing on his toes.

"I'm sorry, but what the fuck did you just say?" Shawn asked somewhat stunned by the boys brashness or stupidity.

"You're going to go fuck Camila and I'm willing to help" he explained winking his damn eye once again. If he winked his eye anymore times Shawn was positive that he would be justified in stabbing it or at least punching him really hard in the face.

The fog that invaded Shawn's mind telling him this was some weird sexual nightmare and nobody, nobody, especially an intern would ever have the nerve to offer themselves as a third party especially as confident as the man in front of him just did.

He tried the stay calm, but staring at this dopey boy, with his dopey ass smile, and dopey as looks repeating every word he just said told him that this was no nightmare. He wanted to stay calm especially since he was still on set, but there was no fighting the jealous and homicidal rage he was experiencing especially with the boy still smiling in his face like what he said was somewhat okay to say on a random basis.

For one, he couldn't figure out how he could just automatically assume that they were off to have sex and that the sex they were supposedly off to have would be better with his 'help'. Shawn needed no 'help' in the sex department just the fact that Camila was in the car dazed out of his mind because of such a great pounding he laid into the girl was proof enough that he was A-Okay in the sex department.

For two, who the hell would even think of having sex with someone when they were clearly not in the headspace to say 'no', Shawn was no rapist and wouldn't even dream of touching Camila inappropriately unless he was one hundred percent willing for her to do so. All he wanted to do was take the brunette to some place safe where she wouldn't be vulnerable to scumbags like this eye twitching fucker in front of him.

But what pissed him off the most was the thought of someone else touching his Camila, his Camila. Even though they weren't official or even close to it, the brunette still felt like hers and vice versa, and now that they were seeing where things headed he definitely felt that way more and more.