Part 9

"BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP!" the alarm rang throughout the Canadian's room bringing him out of his sleep. It was the first day of the third shoot meaning they were about halfway through filming and the boy couldn't be more excited and stressed at the same time.

The past two days had been great. After the sex filled days at the hotel with Camila they had spent time getting to know each other. Of course with the brunette's busy schedule and the Canadian slowly becoming a popular name they weren't able to see each other as much or barely at all.

In fact Camila had been in New York for the past two days on business so all they had to stick with phone calls and text, and because the brunette was constantly running around to promote some new item for AP they barely could make time for one another.

But the Canadian couldn't complain. Camila could be doing whatever she wanted in New York. Whether it was shopping or going out to some of the hottest clubs that would easily let her in instead she would stay in as much as possible just so they could video chat.

But though that side of her life was going well there was still the part of it that was more awkward and uncomfortable as before thanks to one Hailey Baldwin.

Ever since that ill-fated phone call; Shawn has been avoiding the blonde like the black plague. He had stuck to staying at his parents' house so he wouldn't have to go home and he was starting to ponder if he should get his own place.

After all if all goes well he would be at least be a b-list star come next year and it wouldn't be right if he still lived with his ex-girlfriend turned manager and her five year old daughter.

He hadn't talk to the blonde since the motel incident instead choosing to text her instead and that was only if it was a matter of business though Hailey didn't seem to get the message.

For the past two days Shawn phone has been going off non-stop from text, phone calls, emails and even pictures of the blonde. Hailey obviously no longer felt she had to hide her feelings so she would send him the dirtiest messages and pictures throughout the day.

And because the Canadian was only human he of course looked at them, and then he would find himself hard from them, and because he was a sexual person in general he may or may have not masturbated to a couple of them.

Besides Camila would send him stuff too so he didn't feel too bad. In fact the last picture the brunette sent him, was the one the Canadian found himself getting off to a couple of times last night.

Apparently while the boy was sleep in between their romp at the motel, Camila decided to take various pictures of her and the Canadian.

So when he was on the verge of sleep last night only to look at his phone and a picture of the brunette star staring right at him as the Canadian's dick was buried to the hilt in her mouth he almost came right there. So left with no other option he rubbed a couple out before falling into a peaceful slumber.

"Shawn! Hailey's here!" His mother voice sounded behind his door causing him to groan. He still had no answer to his current Hailey problem, and no matter how hot the blonde was he just wasn't willing to fall back into a relationship with that shipped had sailed.

If you had asked him two maybe three years ago maybe he would have considered a relationship with his ex-girlfriend, but he was a lot older and wiser than two years ago and way over the blonde. As far as he was concerned there was nothing but friendship between them while another girl slowly took over his thoughts.

"Alright!" he yelled climbing out of bed with a small grunt. "Tell her I'll be ready in thirty" he added making his way to his bathroom. His bedroom hadn't change much since he was an eighteen year old. There were still posters of girl's in bikinis, Paramore, and other artist he loved on the walls. In fact it seemed like the only thing his parents changed about his room were the sheets.