What's A Hero

Genya and his brother with two other Hashiras were fighting Upper Moon One. Genya was badly injured and was scared that he was going to die. He look up to see his older brother still fighting Upper Moon One. Genya was hoping that his brother could win the fight and live. All of a sudden a portal appear and Genya was being pulled towards it.

"Brother!" Genya screamed. Sanemi was still avoiding the attacks from Upper Moon, and he turn to see his little brother being pulled away. "Brother!" Sanemi screamed but was attack by Upper Moon One. Gyomei tried to catch him but Genya was pulled inside the portal. All that Genya could see was weird colors surrounding him. He was still holding onto his wound and he fell on a concrete floor.

"My back!" he screamed. He looked around him and saw he was loosing blood. 'Please, grow back' he said in his head. He saw people walking by, so he tried his best to crawl over towards them. "Someone.... Please, get me a doctor" he said, as he slowly closing his eyes.

He woke up on a bed and he saw that he was in a room. He look to see that he has his waist back with his legs. 'What happen?' he said in his head. "You're awake" said a voice. He turn to see an old lady walking up to him. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm Recovery Girl, I was the one who healed you. You were pretty wounded, you were missing your arms and was cut down by the waist. What happen to you that caused this?" she said.

'People don't know about demons, I have to think of something else' Genya said in his head. "I was attack by a monster" he said. 'Damn it! That's the best you got!?' he shouted in his head. "A monster, do you mean a villain?" Recovery Girl asked him. "A villain?" Genya said confuse. "Yes, a villain. Was it a villain or something else?"

"I don't know what's a villain" Genya told her. "You don't know what's a villain!? Do you even know what's a hero?" Recovery Girl asked him. "I have never heard of them."

Recovery Girl looked shocked and said "Please excuse me, I need to go talk to someone." She left, leaving Genya on his hospital bed. 'So I guess my demon powers were able to grow back my legs and arms. But where am I? And what happen with big brother and everyone else? Are they still fighting or did they won already?'

As he was thinking all of this, his hospital door bursted open and a man came inside. "I Am Here!" he shouted, lifting his hands into the air. Genya stare at him and was wondering who was this man in pajamas standing in front of him. Another man followed him, or at least he thought he was a man. It was a small mouse bear creature wearing a suit. "All Might be careful, you might scare the boy" the creature said. "Sorry Principal Nezu, I'll let you explain everything to this boy" All Might said. Nezu cleared his voice and said "Hello Mr. Genya, I am Prinicpal Nezu of U.A and this is All Might."

"Can you please tell us what happen to you and who did this?" Nezu said to Genya. "I was attack by a monster and I woke up here" Genya said. Nezu stare at him, trying to see if he was telling the truth or not. "Please tell us the truth Genya, are you from here? We have never seen your type of clothing before" Nezu said. 'Wait, is this something that happens to them a lot?' Genya said in his head. "Alright, I'll tell you the truth. I don't think I'm from this world. I was in a battle when all of a sudden a portal open, taking me over here" Genya explained. 

"I see, it could be the work of somebodies quirk. Do you have anyways to contact the people from your world?" Nezu asked him. "No sir" Genya said. Nezu hummed and said "All Might, I think we should let him come to U.A so we can have a way to keep in contact him. We should also see if he has anything similar to a quirk."

All Might nodded and said "Follow me, young?"

"Shinazugwa" Genya said. "Right! Follow me young Shinazugwa!" All Might said, as Genya got out of his hospital bed and followed the tall buff man. They went to what seem to be a school with the words U.A being on the entrance gate. As they walk in the hall, a lot of kids were admiring All Might and wondering who was Genya. 

All Might took Genya to the gym and said "We brought you here to see if you have any type of powers. In this world, people have these things called quirks and their basically super powers. We want to see if you have one."

'Shit! I don't have any super powers! Hell, I don't even know any breathing types!' Genya said. "I actually don't have a-"

He then felt something in his pocket. He pulled it out and saw that it was hair. It wasn't his hair but hair that belong to Kokushibo, upper moon one. 'I could eat some of upper moon one's hair and get demon abilities. Maybe I can asked them to make copies of this for me if they have the tools to do so.'

"I'm ready" Genya said. All Might nodded and left the room. All of a sudden, robots appear from the floor and turn to Genya. "The training will began now" All Might said. They started heading towards Genya and he shoved some of the hair into his mouth. He then begun coughing, getting on his knees as he felt the demon powers getting inside him. His eyes turn pure black and veins were showing on his face. His teeth also turn into fangs with saliva coming down his mouth.

 His teeth also turn into fangs with saliva coming down his mouth

He took out his gun and started shooting at them. He destroyed some of them but some were still heading towards him. He ran to one of them and punch through it. He then turn around and shot the one behind him that was sneaking up from behind. All Might and some of the teachers were watching him and they had mix feelings about him. "So does he need that gun to use his quirk or just for support?" Midnight asked. 

"I feel like it's for support, but theirs a chance it isn't and it does tie with his quirk" Present Mic said. "Also what's wrong with his face? Does it go like that when he activates his quirk?" Aizawa asked. "It kinda scares me" Midnight said. "I assume he looks like that because of his quirk. But his quirk seem to come from the thing he ate before the test start. Base on what we saw, his quirk is basically super strength and theirs a chance it's more than that, but we don't know yet" Nezu said.

"So, is he going to attend one of the classes here?" All Might asked. "He will be, he'll attend class 1-B" Nezu said.