Heroes Vs Villains Test

The next day of school, class 1-B went to one of their classes wondering who was the teacher. Suddenly All Might came through the door and shouted "I Am Here!"

"Woah, it's All Might!" Tetsutetsu shouted. All Might laugh and said "Hello students, I will be your teacher for this class. I expect great things from you all. Follow me, we will be doing a test. But first put on your costumes."

Everyone was excited to put on their costumes. Genya put on his which was just his normal clothes from his world. 

He look through the examples of what hero costumes look like in that world, but he thought they were stupid

He look through the examples of what hero costumes look like in that world, but he thought they were stupid. He thought that they were just wearing pajamas. He look at everyone else's costumes and thought they look cool. Tetsutetsu was wearing a costume that showed a lot of skin. "Hey Genya, you're costume looks weird" Tetsutetsu said to him. "It's just something I feel more comfortable in, but I think yours looks good" Genya told him. "Thank you Genya!" Tetsutetsu said. 

"Wow Genya, pretty cool costume" Setsuna said jokingly. Her costume was a dark blue tight spandex with a green mask on her face. "Hey, I think his costume looks cool!" Tetsutetsu said. "Who said I didn't say it was cool?" Setsuna said. "Hey, no fighting the both of you" Kendo said, walking up to them. "Alright students, their will be two teams. All of you will be split into each one: heroes or villains. The heroes must capture the villains before the bomb that the villains are protecting goes off."

Everyone got scare when All Might mention the bomb but he let them know it was a fake. "Alright, I'll be splitting you guys into pairs by random" All Might said. He then told them what teams they were on. Genya was pair with Setsuna and they were against Kendo and a blond hair boy.

"Wow Genya, seems like you're my partner" Setsuna said. "Don't worry, I won't drag us behind" Genya said. The villains went to their base and the heroes waited outside. "The test begins now!" All Might said. Genya and Setsuna went inside and began their plan. "Remember, my quirk allows me to detach my body parts and I can move them around" Setsuna said, as she detach one of her eyes. It flew away and went to look for the villains.

Genya was creeped out by her and Setsuna realized it. She grin at him and said "What, do you think I look creepy?"

She then got serious and said "I found them, they're on the fifth floor." They started heading over there and they got the room. Before entering they thought of a plan where Genya would fight them as a distraction so Setsuna could touch the bomb. They wet inside and encounter Kendo and the blond hair boy. "Hello heroes, you may think that you can capture us, but you are wrong!" the blond hair boy said. Genya took out one of the demon cubes and ate it. He then started coughing and he got on one knee.

Everyone looked a little worry and Setsuna said "Genya, are you ok-"

Genya look up and his eyes were pure black. He was growling with saliva coming down his mouth. He rushed at the two of them and Kendo tried grabbing him with her giant hands. Genya dodge it and Kendo went for another punch. Genya blocked it and went for an attack of his own. He punch her to the wall and he turn to the blond hair boy. The boy seem scare and it seem he might of piss his pants. Genya started walking to him slowly with him growling at him.