Code Names/ Agencies

It was raining as kids were on their way to school this new morning. Genya enter the school building as he then close his umbrella that the school gave him. Unlike other kids, he didn't have to walk that far since he lives in the dorms. "It's so cool that it's raining today, right Genya?" Tetsutetsu asked him as he ran inside the school building to right next to him. "Did you use an umbrella?" Genya asked his silver hair friend.

"Nope, I lost mine" Tetsutetsu said as the two headed to class. When they enter, the whole tier class started clapping. "Did we win something!?" Tetsutetsu said. "No, this is just a congrats on winning the sport festival to Genya" Kendo told them. "But you guys already congratulated me back on the field" Genya told them. "Yeah, but we just wanted to do it in a proper way."

"Everyone get in your seats, now!" Vlad King said as everyone hurried to their seats. "I know all of you are happy that Genya won the sport festival, but it doesn't give you the right to forget that we're in a school classroom." 

"Anyway, someone from the hero department is coming" Vlad King said as everyone got nervous. They didn't know what was coming and it might be harder for them since Genya is in their class. "It's time to pick code names." Everyone felt relieve and excited about the news. "Since you guys were offered roles in some hero agencies, you need to have code names to be refer to" Vlad King said as he tap a button and the board revealed who got the most request.

The number one spot was none other than Genya. "What!? Why does everyone want me!?" Genya said as his friends congratulated him. Then their door open as a hero came in. It was Midnight, and she explained the purposes of the code names. After that, kids began going to show off their code names. It was then finally Genya's turn. He stood up from his desk and headed to the board where everyone's eyes were dagger on him. 

He picked up the marker and began writing it. At first he didn't know what to pick as his code name. Then he realize what has he been doing in his last world and what that meant to others. He then showed the board and everyone was amaze. It read Demon Slayer Hero: Genya.

"Demon Slayer hero? That's something" Midnight said as Genya headed to his seat. He sat down and Tetsutetsu said "How come you use your name?"

"I don't know. I guess because I want my name to be a symbol of hope instead of having some fake name" Genya explained to him. After everyone pick their code names, the kids decided to look at their agencies and see which one they want to go. Genya was looking at his and he had no idea who any of the heroes were. He decided to search them up and he decided to go with the one name Best Jeanist. 

He went to his agency and was shock to see who was there. "Why the hell are you here?" Bakugo asked him as he was waiting to see the jean hero. "I wanted to work with Best Jeanist, why are you here?" Genya asked him. "I'm here for the same thing, and I was here first! So get the hell out of my sight!" Bakugo told him. "Calm down you two, theirs no need to argue between you two if we're going to be working together" Best Jeanist said as he came out of his office. 

"I decided I'll take the both of you. First thing first, we need to change something about guys" he told them as he took them to a room. There was a chair and what happens next was something that shock Genya. He changed Bakugo's hairstyle to match his own. "Their, now you look like you have some manners" he told Bakugo.

He looked at Genya and saw how his hair was. "This might be a challenge, but I'll my best" he said as he put Genya on the chair. After what seem like hours, he was done. Genya's hair was not like his, but something similar. He combed down his hair so it wouldn't be spiky. "Now, let's go on some patrols" Best Jeanist said as they went outside.

They walked around the city as fans were amaze to see Best Jeanist. As they were walking, a little girl was running without looking and bumped into Genya. The girl looked up at Genya and she began getting scare. Genya got on one knee and smiled at her. He head pat her and said "I'm sorry, next time I'll see where I'm going." He continue walking and Bakugo scoff. 

"Why did you apologize? She's the idiot who ran into you" Bakugo told him. "She's just a little kid, I don't think she meant it" Genya said. They saw an explosion and men in mask came out of a bank. "You two stay here, I'll deal with this!" Best Jeanist said as he ran to handle them. As he delt with two of them, two other criminals ran by him. "We got to stop them!" Bakugo said as he blasted towards them. 

He punch one of them in the face as Genya dashed to the other. He punched him in the face as he punch him again. Best Jeanist wrapped them in his cloth and told them "You guys did well on reacting to the situation and taking care of them. Good work." The two boys nodded as Best Jeanist also said "As a reward, let's go to a café."

They enter the café where Best Jeanist told Genya to save them a table. He nodded his head as he went to find one. He found a booth as he then sat in it. But as soon as he did, he felt something underneath him. 'What is this thing?'

"Hey pal, can you not tell someone has that spot?" some one said. Genya turn and saw Setsuna standing there as she was also missing her waist. "Oh, it's you Genya. You're taking a break here too?" Genya then realize what was he was sitting on and he got off immediately. Setsuna burst into laughter as she said "I love when people react like that." She sat put her waist back and said "Would you like to join me? I'm eating alone since it's my break."

"Yo scar head, what the hell is going on here?" Bakugo said as he walked to the table. "Hey, you're the guy who got beat by Genya in the sport festival" Setsuna told him, making him angry. "The hell you say bitch!?" he shouted at her as Genya put his hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Bakugo, you don't say those things to a girl. She's my friend" he told him, being really angry in the inside. 

"I don't give a damn if she's your friend! She was talking shit about me, so of course I'm going to say something!" Bakugo said. "Enough, you're already making ruckus in a café?" Best Jeanist said as he appear behind them. He spotted Setsuna and said "Oh hello. Are you also a student working for a hero agency?"

"Yeah, I'm working for miss Miruko sir" she told him. "Miruko? That means we'll be working together on the next mission" Best Jeanist said, shocking everyone. "What do you mean we're working together!?" Bakugo shouted at him. "Theirs been a bunch of robberies in the night and we want to stop them. They should be in the city next door, and we'll be working together to stop them."

'Working together, with Setsuna?' Genya said in his head as he got a little excited. "Since we'll be working together, let's eat together" Best Jeanist said as they sat down in the table. "Hope you three are ready for tomorrow" he told them as Genya and Setsuna nodded their heads, as Bakugo groan in annoyance. 

A/N: Due to popular demand, I finally updated this book! Wow, it's already been more than three months since I last updated this book. Time goes by fast for us writers on updating stories. Hope you like these new chapters. I wanted to have a story where the character from the other world has a crush instead of the other way around. Hope you guys don't hate the way Genya is around Setsuna, it won't be awkward I swear. Anyway, thank you for reading and have a good day.